Steve Harvey Says Black Americans Aren't Getting Reparations If We Don't Vote For Biden/Harris

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Because you're a fukking clown who doesn't understand the very basic things in government like the Republicans controlling the house...

You dumb asses all deserve each other in this thread :pachaha:
Some of these comments here are just insane fam. Mfer’s truly dumb out here. The 3 branches of government was taught when I was in like the 5th grade. They still think the president is a god in the United States :wow:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps

Money for:

• Diseases
  • ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS WHO ENTERED THE COUNTRY THROUGH NEFARIOUS MEANS
  • Israel
  • Ukraine
  • Joos
  • Natives
  • War
magically appears at the snap of a finger until it's Black people's turn. You need a new talking point.

I'm sorry but any black man who says their biggest political issue is immigration is either a c00n or a cac pretending to be black

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Because you're a fukking clown who doesn't understand the very basic things in government like the Republicans controlling the house...

You dumb asses all deserve each other in this thread :pachaha:
You got nikkas like @ORDER_66 and others who literally think all Biden has to do it go into the oval office, pull out a checkbook from his desk and write a trillion dollar check. No studying or other approvals needed. Just write the check and make it out to the black community.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You got nikkas like @ORDER_66 and others who literally think all Biden has to do it go into the oval office, pull out a checkbook from his desk and write a trillion dollar check. No studying or other approvals needed. Just write the check and make it out to the black community.

You acting as if the dems havent given money to other groups WITHOUT congress's' approval...:russ: You acting like they DONT give money to people UNDER THE fukkING TABLE!!! fukking delusional...People see the bullshyt and they are fed up with these double standards nikka... :dead:

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
I'm sorry but any black man who says their biggest political issue is immigration is either a c00n or a cac pretending to be black

Dr. Anderson is not a c00n or a cac and he as been telling Black people that immigration is not good and we should be against immigration:

Last edited:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
All these clowns are only looking to find their way into the White House for their own personal gain

Steve Harvey, Charlamagne, Dl Hughley, so on and so on..

Which is frightening, but what can ya do when the previous presidents were movie stars, reality TV stars, corrupted businessmen, and whoremongers with gang ties.

At this point, we are living the common stereotypes of America from opportunists, drug addicts, violence, and idiocy.

We truly deserve this shyt :(

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
After how this country did the surviving families of the Tulsa riots, I'm holding my breath with reparations throughout the country. Would be good, but I'ma dreamer.
You gonna suffocate out this muthafukka.

Keep tellin nikkas if you think the whites in this country are gonna go borrow multi billions from the federal reserve to pay Black people for some shyt crakkkas ain’t even sorry about you need your head examined cause you’re seriously outta touch with reality.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Doesnt mean we stop fighting for it...:francis: them jews did WHATEVER it took to get their reparations from germany and everyone who was involved...
The thing is we have different definitions of “fighting.” I’m talking about us and the jews now. What the jews did was so complex and sinister most Black people couldn’t even begin to comprehend it, much less attempt to carry it out in real life.

One thing the jews didn’t do was sit back waiting on elections to give them any kinda justice. The jews did a whole lotta killing until crakkkas started taking them serious. Political assassinations became an integral part of their political policy and still is today.

Brother we won’t even fund a political action committee to lobby for reparations full time. We’re too sorry to even to do that. Instead we’d rather rely on a white democratic savior and hope the stars line up so there’s enough kind hearted white democrats in both houses of congress to fight that fight for us outta the goodness of their hearts.