Steve Harvey Says Black Americans Aren't Getting Reparations If We Don't Vote For Biden/Harris

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
You gonna suffocate out this muthafukka.

Keep tellin nikkas if you think the whites in this country are gonna go borrow multi billions from the federal reserve to pay Black people for some shyt crakkkas ain’t even sorry about you need your head examined cause you’re seriously outta touch with reality.

Breh at this point in my life, I'm just focusing on my family and praying for better days. Hence why I said I'm a dreamer. I know the shyt will never happen. Hell, even the natives of this country are trapped in reservations surrounded by endless void, but hey! at least they can go to college for free to a certain extent. I'm just tired breh. I'm tired of all this foolishness and it just keeps getting worse by the millisecond.

So all I can do is be the reflecting OG to my son and a loving husband.

What can we all do besides keep on pushing, living our best lives, and just shytpost around these parts?

Bottom line, I'm just keeping it trucking and know we are not getting shyt as a black collective. But one thing is for certain, it's important to keep the faith and hope for better days, rather it be a come up or a plane ticket out this bytch. Just keep the faith.

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
thekooni.com is full of little steve harveys and roland martins

whining until they're blue in the face about what black americans "aint gon get"

tether please. like i said before. join the company of all the forgotten defeated koons that came before you saying we won't get freedom from slavery, or civil rights, or rich black cities, or businesses, or college education.

they made the same passionate arguments at every stage of this country's history. even though i've blocked you there will be others who will remember your legacy of defeated kooning

in 2035 it'll be "hey i remember that username he was hating on reparations back in the day look at this clown wtf"

its clear the politicians are panicking and hiring koon comedians to tell us "we'z aint gon get nuthin if we'z dont vote"

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Breh at this point in my life, I'm just focusing on my family and praying for better days. Hence why I said I'm a dreamer. I know the shyt will never happen. Hell, even the natives of this country are trapped in reservations surrounded by endless void, but hey! at least they can go to college for free to a certain extent. I'm just tired breh. I'm tired of all this foolishness and it just keeps getting worse by the millisecond.

So all I can do is be the reflecting OG to my son and a loving husband.

What can we all do besides keep on pushing, living our best lives, and just shytpost around these parts?

Bottom line, I'm just keeping it trucking and know we are not getting shyt as a black collective. But one thing is for certain, it's important to keep the faith and hope for better days, rather it be a come up or a plane ticket out this bytch. Just keep the faith.
We can actually do quite a bit. It would take working Blacks making a small financial sacrifice every year though, along with some courage, which is why nothing will ever happen. So I’m with you. Just trying to do my best to make it day to day for me and mine.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Didn't watch the vid.

Republicans will never give us Reparations. There's a period on the end of that sentence and that's the bottom line.

Biden is not gonna cut a million dollar check during his next run. SOHH it's not that voting for Biden = Reparations. It's that letting Trump back in will bring a crashing halt to any path forward.

Republicans have already taken Affirmative Action and DEI from us. Their whole worldview is totally opposed to justice for Black people. They would most likely pass laws to make Reparations illegal if they get to install more judges and make more laws.

Nobody is a fan of Joe Biden. He's is simply and plainly the thing to choose if you want to stop the White Supremacists from shutting the door on us completely.

That "crashing hault" would be more like a fender bender,because there is zero momentum.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I'm sorry but any black man who says their biggest political issue is immigration is either a c00n or a cac pretending to be black

As always, I'm up for a ban bet if you don't think I'm exactly who I say I am.

Aside from the videos from Dr. Anderson, which are 100% accurate, I'm from Baltimore, and we already have a immigrants coming in taking over shyt. If Baltimore becomes a "sanctuary city", it will go left SUPER quickly. The city is already bad off financially, the LAST thing we need is the bullshyt NYC, Chicago and Denver have going on.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Reparations are not going to happen regardless of who wins, and Steve Harvey's political opinions shouldn't be taken seriously.

If you think a Trump win is good for the black community, you also shouldn't be taken seriously.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
We can actually do quite a bit. It would take working Blacks making a small financial sacrifice every year though, along with some courage, which is why nothing will ever happen. So I’m with you. Just trying to do my best to make it day to day for me and mine.

Yeah, trust.

I got some gears turning and ideas bouncing between the wife and I, its just waiting on the right timing which sucks. Hell, when my family and I were in a shelter, one of the things I did was fixed up the computers "DaT WeRe BrOkENin" by adding Linux and etc. Instead of maybe allowing me to maybe give game to the unprivileged by doing resume creations and so forth as I did in a previous line of employment, they just pat me on the shoulder.

The thing that pissed me off to the moon is the fact that my son couldn't be in the computer room, despite being friggin 10 years old at the time. It's like fukk if you don't and screw if you did. It left a sour taste in my mouth of how "community" places such as shelters and so forth always the ones that fukks over those that want to make the change.

My wife can vouch on it with getting left go and fired for actually giving an entire fukk about children.

I can vouch on it from being told no and pats on the head because my ideas were cutting into funding (ala you touching the cookie jar).

Thus, why I'm at a point where you got to do things on your own. Why I preach "I am we", and why this whole ordeal needs to be fixed within the home structure first.

I would rather wait on the timing and work with my wife to fulfill the due diligence of building up communities, than being trapped in a setting where folks are misguided and have selfish intentions, instead of selfless submission to build up the community.

Pardon the profanity, just thinking about the hell my family and I went through to just try to make a huge difference just scorns me. Its always the evil and greedy that fukks us over, more than those that will give the skin off the back :mjcry:

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
I think his point might've been that if Dems take or keep control of Washington it'll increase the chances of reparations being not a guarantee but at the very least a possibility, compared to if Republicans take control then you can forget about reparations altogether.

If the goal is reparations you'd want people in power who would at least entertain and give your proposal some thought/consideration regardless if they say yes, it's about keeping open-minded people around you because maybe one day they'll have a change of mind, in other words, keep hope and optimism alive.

We all know if Republicans/Conservatives take control of Washington from the Oval Office down to the Supreme Court they'll never entertain the thought of reparations. You see how soo many conservative governors (DeSantis for example) are doing whatever they can to ban certain education revolving around Black History and history involving racism in America.

Daps
He's right in the sense that if you vote Democrat = 0.5% chance of reparations

Republican = -1,000,0000% chance of reparations

I think the ONLY difference between the Dems and GOP is mindset. Democrat politicians would happily support reparations if they felt it would help them win...but they know Asian, Latino and many liberal white voters would instantly go GOP.

Republicans....even if it guaranteed them the Oval Office, the House, the Senate, every gubernatorial seat and complete control of the SC judiciary for 20 years...them fukkers would STILL say no on principle, out of spite.

Either way it's not a winning issue. We SHOULD get reparations but our numbers aren't deep enough and no big-name politician has presented the issue in a way that connects with voters. It'll take a smooth talking Bill Clinton-ish type white male politician to pull it off.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps