Steve Harvey Says Black Americans Aren't Getting Reparations If We Don't Vote For Biden/Harris

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
You gotta be a retard to think ANY candidate EVER will give reparations. nikkas gotta wake up
The only presidential candidates that would even make an effort are third party candidates who will never win the general election or candidates from the democrats who are on the fringe of the party. :francis::mjcry:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Even if we "don't get reparations" like you tethers say delineation and programs specifically targeted at FBA/ADOS is a big win.

For instance if we get a office of freeman affairs type thing that's a win.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Last election we were told we ain't black if we don't vote Biden

This election we won't get reparations if we don't vote Genocide Joe

Biden must be the new emperor of black people or somet:ohhh:
It's the same playbook Dems run every Presidential Election. Then you never hear from them again until the next Election. Hard to believe they can literally run the same play over and over again for decades.
:mjlol:
bc9a0833-f878-4fc4-b6cd-3cc673d7f358_text.gif

Chicago Mayor Brandon Johnson signs executive order for reparations task force​

Feds well-positioned to provide slavery reparations, Harvard study finds​

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
chattel slavery did not end because of black people voting.

we didn't vote for Derek Chauvin to go to prison either.

i'm racking up more naysayer koon names to block

every improvement to this nation has been dependent on us choosing to stand up and demand it. not choosing which racist politician will be a little more likely to do right.

we can get reparations overnight or in a week. its in black america's hands. the moment enough of us get focused on it and tune out all of the koons and foreigners/tether naysayers in our business we'll get it done. they are becoming more powerless by the day.

Last edited:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I dont think reperations will happen nationally on the level people want without drastic action,leveraging etc.

But Ive said it before,the democrats bluff need to be called. They complained about the 800 billion to pay reperations in CA. Okay fine, how about a scenario where you offer black descendants a 20K offer? Those who accept, will forefeit their right to a larger settlement later if it came to pass.

Obviously many will argue that if you give the option to settle, Many will settle and you just lose leverage because the number of people dwindle. Which is true,but at least it would take away the "we cant afford it" excuse. It actually would force them to stop the charade,which is what I think these reperation councils are. Lets find out if if we are right,so black people can know who to stop wasting our time with.

The first wave may accept 20K,second wave may accept 40K,next wave may hold out until 100K. Then you never know,it may completely stall out for years or forever. But as opposed to 800billion,you could afford to give 250K California residents 20K for 5 billion. With all the money they give away/throw away on social services like homelessness. What excuse would they really have after pretending they were serious? If you held a meeting on whether or not to consider 800 billion. 5 billion for those black Americans willing to accept it should be considered a huge win for lawmakers:respect:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I think his point might've been that if Dems take or keep control of Washington it'll increase the chances of reparations being not a guarantee but at the very least a possibility, compared to if Republicans take control then you can forget about reparations altogether.

If the goal is reparations you'd want people in power who would at least entertain and give your proposal some thought/consideration regardless if they say yes, it's about keeping open-minded people around you because maybe one day they'll have a change of mind, in other words, keep hope and optimism alive.

We all know if Republicans/Conservatives take control of Washington from the Oval Office down to the Supreme Court they'll never entertain the thought of reparations. You see how soo many conservative governors (DeSantis for example) are doing whatever they can to ban certain education revolving around Black History and history involving racism in America.

Reparations is never going to happen as long as black people are 13-14% of the population. It would never pass Congress no matter who the president is or how any given election goes. It's just not happening and anybody who's a single-issue voter off that issue is an idiot.

Black people would be better served by voting based on things where election results actually make a difference, like the Supreme Court.

BeeCityRoller

New Bee
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queen City
I'm looking forward to 2-3 years from now if No Backbone Joe wins again and the excuses are rolling in for lack of progress/legislation in the black community. Im not talking about more EBT or child tax credits, that just implies the average black person already barely has their head above water which is not progress.

The goalpost stays getting moved. First it was the Democrats can't get anything done without a filibuster-proof house/senate, now it's the Supreme Court. So what's the plan? Joe Bidens going to stand there looking dumb while more anti-black/anti-workers rights/pro-corporation legislation is passed for the next five years. And he has just as much of a chance of not making it to 2029 as Clarence Thomas, which isn't going to move the needle much anyway.

These Black Media Democrats are scared to death of asking for what we really want, unlike the 10-20% of the Alt-Right who unapologetically make their demands known.

BuckFilly

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
pg
thekooni.com is full of little steve harveys and roland martins

whining until they're blue in the face about what black americans "aint gon get"

tether please. like i said before. join the company of all the forgotten defeated koons that came before you saying we won't get freedom from slavery, or civil rights, or rich black cities, or businesses, or college education.

they made the same passionate arguments at every stage of this country's history. even though i've blocked you there will be others who will remember your legacy of defeated kooning

in 2035 it'll be "hey i remember that username he was hating on reparations back in the day look at this clown wtf"

its clear the politicians are panicking and hiring koon comedians to tell us "we'z aint gon get nuthin if we'z dont vote"
:salute:

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
I'm voting for Biden because Trump is far more dangerous to America and the world

But Biden knows dam well America isn't giving Black Americans reparations

they need to stop with the duck tales

don't get me wrong, Black Americans should continue to push for reparations...after all the USA helps out everyone else but us