Steve Harvey Says Black Americans Aren't Getting Reparations If We Don't Vote For Biden/Harris

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Wait a minute… wasn’t this n-gga buddy buddy with Trump back in 2016?????

:wow: Both sides like his Pringles mustache. Ole The Whispers mustache having, pandering, dikk riding fakkit that loves the attention of middle aged ole heads with church loafers.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Reparations is never going to happen in the United States. There will never be 60 votes in the US Senate and 218 votes in the US House to pass it through Congress.

After how this country did the surviving families of the Tulsa riots, I'm holding my breath with reparations throughout the country. Would be good, but I'ma dreamer.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Ain't you from Canada or some shyt?
:mjlol:
Cosplaying as a tough guy. STFU!!
:stopitslime: stop being a bytch and man up, thats the problem with some of yall?

So pressed to introduce some weird ass anti black philosophy to black people on a black site pretending to be black.

They call that a sickness, go back to your psychologist

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
...OK and we aint forget...:dahell:
F-3d0aFbMAA56df

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
first its ‘you ain’t black if you don’t vote for biden’ now its ‘you ain’t getting reparations’ :comeon:

There has to be a better method for getting people out to voting booths than demeaning and threatening them
Real life saying don’t touch nothing when we go in this store and I’ll get you a hot wheel

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
Reparations aren’t coming no matter who is in office.

Fųck Steve Harvey.

i'd hate to neg and block ya fam but im farming this thread for more shills to block.

the 40+ million foundational black americans Will receive reparations in our lifetime.

that whole "it dont matter anyway we aint getting it" is defeated tether shyt.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Why do you discuss politics when you don't know how government works?

Man they just love defending and sucking biden no matter what... you dont know how govt works you need a civics class!!! :mjgrin: oh word but you want black votes and what do we get for these votes??? nothing... oh well have a good day..

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Man they just love defending and sucking biden no matter what... you dont know how govt works you need a civics class!!! :mjgrin: oh word but you want black votes and what do we get for these votes??? nothing... oh well have a good day..

That's what I thought :mjlol:

They do say Trump voters are low on education so this thread doesn't surprise me :dead: