Steve Harvey Says Black Americans Aren't Getting Reparations If We Don't Vote For Biden/Harris

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Democ00ns starting their pandering earlier this year.
ecnlw7.gif

:mjlol:

You embody being a sorry piece of ahit, are you tired of cosplaying a black on the internet

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Some of the comments in here are ridiculous. Lol. I'll say this, even if a reparations bill is passed which is a big if, the Republican courts would strike it down. Whether it happens or not is a moot point.

By the way, who stacked the courts with these piece of shyt judges? Your boy Trump...

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
His PERSONAL CONVICTIONS doesnt bode well for any black person to vote for him you fukking crazy?!!?:what: would a jewish person vote for a nazi in an election??? yes or no...

Haven't y'all been saying Biden can't even see straight? Isn't he supposed to be Weekend at Bernie's status?

Yet he's this cunning mastermind.

Trump is a straight up Nazi tho. And so are all his followers.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Some of the comments in here are ridiculous. Lol. I'll say this, even if a reparations bill is passed which is a big if, the Republican courts would strike it down. Whether it happens or not is a moot point.

By the way, who stacked the courts with these piece of shyt judges? Your boy Trump...

Those posters know that it's the case, they are just non blacks and c00ns who seek to see the black race in a permanent state of suffering

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Haven't y'all been saying Biden can't even see straight? Isn't he supposed to be Weekend at Bernie's status?

Yet he's this cunning mastermind.

Trump is a straight up Nazi tho. And so are all his followers.

still aint answer my question did you muthafukka!?!?!:stopitslime:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
no BAN i asked him a simple fukking question and he can't even do that right?!! :what: who the fukk are YOU anyways...

Stop deflecting. What did Trump change while he was in office and had the full backing of Congress? Also, you know who I am, those tactics aren't going to work on me.

Stop deflecting and answer the question.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I know right. Dems are open to reparations and putting in work in Cali which is the most Democratic state there is. Republicans won't even listen to the conversation and despise the thought of it. Geez, as someone who wants reparations, this isn't a tough decision to make on election day.

The Democrat coalition outside of African Americans are opposed to reparations

Hispanics, liberal cacs, Asians don’t want it

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Stop deflecting. What did Trump change while he was in office and had the full backing of Congress? Also, you know who I am, those tactics aren't going to work on me.

Stop deflecting and answer the question.

This thread is literally NOT about trump you fukking retard... I'm not a trump supporter either so why the fukk you asking me for!!??:what: