Steve Harvey Says Black Americans Aren't Getting Reparations If We Don't Vote For Biden/Harris

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
giphy.gif

Gaslightin' like this the type buck dancin' that give both siders ammunition.
Meanwhile Steve clownin' in the mornin' with a tailored Kings of Comedy fit.

We got gender wars and dude the host of Family Feud. Survey said...

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Still deflecting and now you're jumping out the window :mjlol:

I've told you fukking imbeciles for the entire time I been here I HATE bothsides you dumb ass muthafukka...:dwillhuh: literally said that in multiple posts IDGAF about TRUMP or BIDEN... literally said this constantly and yet ya'll keep asking me why im defending him... math aint mathing with y'all!!!
Who's in charge right now nikka?!!? tell me who's in charge making the decisions right now as CIC...

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I've told you fukking imbeciles for the entire time I been here I HATE bothsides you dumb ass muthafukka...:dwillhuh: literally said that in multiple posts IDGAF about TRUMP or BIDEN... literally said this constantly and yet ya'll keep asking me why im defending him... math aint mathing with y'all!!!
Who's in charge right now nikka?!!? tell me who's in charge making the decisions right now as CIC...

You don't understand the very basics of politics, I'm not your civics professor. You should know that Trump had the full backing of Congress, meaning that he had both chambers and the only thing he did was further the agenda of his wealthy friends and threw some crumbs to racist rednecks. He had full control to do anything and that's what he did with it. Biden has never had the full backing of Congress so we don't actually know what he could have accomplished with it. That's the difference between the two presidencies.

And I know how you and the other both siders operate. All the smoke for "Dems" but whenever the Republicans are doing their fukk shyt you're nowhere to be found.

The only "dumb motherfukker" here is you if you actually believe anyone is buying your bullshyt on here :dead:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
You mean against large cash payments right? Reason being is the don't got the money to fund it.

Money for:

• Diseases
  • ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS WHO ENTERED THE COUNTRY THROUGH NEFARIOUS MEANS
  • Israel
  • Ukraine
  • Joos
  • Natives
  • War
magically appears at the snap of a finger until it's Black people's turn. You need a new talking point.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You don't understand the very basics of politics, I'm not your civics professor. You should know that Trump had the full back of Congress, meaning that he had both chambers and the only thing he did was further the agenda of his wealthy friends and threw some crumbs to racist rednecks. He had full control to do anything and that's what he did with it. Biden has never had the full backing of Congress so we don't actually know what he could have accomplished with it. That's the difference between the two presidencies.

And I know how you and the other both siders operate. All the smoke for "Dems" but whenever the Republicans are doing their fukk shyt you're nowhere to be found.

The only "dumb motherfukker" here is you if you actually believe anyone is buying your bullshyt on here :dead:

I dont care about trump :dwillhuh: you just come here starting shyt...

you wanna suck biden's dikk GO ON RIGHT AHEAD!!! :what: am i stopping you nikka???

YOU out here defending the dems and ya white zaddy... YOU came in here in a thread literally about biden / harris running defence...:dead:

you fukking right i got smoke for the dems BECAUSE THEY ARE IN CONTROL RIGHT NOW RIGHT YOU fukkING RETARD?!!? :what:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
you fukking right i got smoke for the dems BECAUSE THEY ARE IN CONTROL RIGHT NOW RIGHT YOU fukkING RETARD?!!? :what:

You don't know who has the majority in the house and you're calling me "retarded" :mjlol: Have a fukking seat idiot.... you don't know what the fukk you're talking about even a little bit :laugh:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps

Money for:

• Diseases
  • ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS WHO ENTERED THE COUNTRY THROUGH NEFARIOUS MEANS
  • Israel
  • Ukraine
  • Joos
  • Natives
  • War
magically appears at the snap of a finger until it's Black people's turn. You need a new talking point.

Question, what do you care about political besides reparations? Healthcare, education, immigration?