Steve Bannon has a PSA for you dumbass don’t vote “both sides” ass Custers

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
They only vote for who the dominant society gives them permission to but claim they’re against the GOP because they’re racist and white supremacist
The DNC uses "Fear the RNC" like a whip to keep black folks on the DNC plantation. Its like Black folks forget its been split roughly 50/50 Democrat to Republican presidents over the past 50 years, yet the US domestic and foreign policy continues to move more and more conservative. When the DNC had 4 Republicans speak on the first night of the Democratic National Convention in 2020, that should have been a wake up call. Now we may have a candidate that Black folks can trust, but the too afraid to leave the plantation," May...Maybe you work for the klan. I...I..I don't know about dis. "

Last edited:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
A lot of groups are very hard tilting, Asians and Jews are very Dem too but Asians tend to note vote. Perhaps it's cause many of them are from countries with one party or cause they'll be fine whoever the fukk wins. Uneducated male crackers are hard tilting republicans and on.

Not voting and complaining after is what's irritating.

I've seen the same people who were on that both side shyt be mad vocal about all the supreme court judgements. When they effectively refrained from using their vote to select non-evil people to the supreme court :snoop:

In fact you shouldn't even have the right to say a word about anything as regards law or politics if you don't vote.
You mean the same Asians that want to repeal affirmative action because they perceive black people as the reason they can’t get into college?

I wish y’all would stop this Supreme Court nonsense. It’s literally the democrats/incompetence fault the republicans have a majority in the Supreme Court, not voter turnout.

You also don’t seem to have a basic understanding of how “a right” works. Making a conscience decision to vote or not is exercising your right. Not everyone believes in “choosing the lesser of two evils” nonsense. Therefore, someone can withhold their vote and disapprove of a presidents performance.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
It's normal practice for both sides. A lot republicans didn't vote for trump last time.

The voted blue or not at all.

It is what it is...
Which ones?

They must be paying yall well. The disinfo campaign never stops.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Hilary Clinton lost because she was a terrible candidate and ran a terrible campaign. Donald trump won because he used the southern strategy and targeted the silent majority.

It has nothing to do with Russians. Jesus Christ y’all believe anything that comes on the television :mjlol:
You're really ignorant to how media manipulation shapes the minds of voters.

Example, Republican voters are now much more extreme and conspiratorial than they were 20 years ago because right wing media has tremendously upped their fear mongering, extremism and conspiracy theory presentation compared to 20 years ago. And because the media journalists has credibility with the voters and people tend to not fact check anything, they consume it and over time they become radicalized.

Its the same with Russian manipulation. Low IQ voters who already dont know much and are vulnerable, are easy targets to get and mold with fake news. The indictment didn't lie. Anyone who paid attention to social media in 2016 could see the intense hate for her and Nap spam levels of misinformation or out of context media.

Its not as black and white as white people did one thing and Hilary wasn't good. There were several factors that contributed to her loss which I outlined earlier in this thread.

To suggest otherwise is flat out ignorant and an admission that you really don't understand the complexity of the election.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
You're really ignorant to how media manipulation shapes the minds of voters.

Example, Republican voters are now much more extreme and conspiratorial than they were 20 years ago because right wing media has tremendously upped their fear mongering, extremism and conspiracy theory presentation compared to 20 years ago. And because the media journalists has credibility with the voters and people tend to not fact check anything, they consume it and over time they become radicalized.

Its the same with Russian manipulation. Low IQ voters who already dont know much and are vulnerable, are easy targets to get and mold with fake news. The indictment didn't lie. Anyone who paid attention to social media in 2016 could see the intense hate for her and Nap spam levels of misinformation or out of context media.

Its not as black and white as white people did one thing and Hilary wasn't good. There were several factors that contributed to her loss which I outlined earlier in this thread.

To suggest otherwise is flat out ignorant and an admission that you really don't understand the complexity of the election.
Your second sentence literally says that republican media has been shaping and indoctrination low IQ republican voters for over 20 years yet you still don’t see the error in your logic in blaming the russians for white Americans voting conservatively.

It literally is that black and white though. :dead:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Look here's the choice
Either let Dems groom your kids for pedos while further eroding black male and female relations or...

Let "grand old" cacs run amuck removing all the progress your ancestors bled and died for.

You decide :ufdup:
:snoop:

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
My response was a smilie that accurately depicted my reaction when I read your post.

You sure you went to compare bidens political track record against desantis? :ufdup:
We already know what he’s done. Let’s compare Biden’s current presidency to DeSantis’ governorship.
full

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But it’s not quite the truth. The Key was white women not wanting to vote for a white woman.

But people please vote and focus on your local elections heavy.
Conservative white women vote conservative.
Romney got 56% vs Trump's 52% and Hillary got 43% vs Obama's 42%

And despite Trump's racism, he surprisingly did better with all minority groups than Romney.

Even with Romney's higher percentage of white women he still lost to Obama. What won it for the Right in 2016 was low voter turnout

Last edited: