Steve Bannon has a PSA for you dumbass don’t vote “both sides” ass Custers

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Look at this C00N that have more smoke for Black Men than the White Women and Hispanic Males that decided the 2016 election.

I guess Karen and Susan Butter Biscuits made you do it.
Trump didn't win the popular vote. the people who didn't come out decide the elections friend

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I swear these Shills be going Khat shyt crazy over Butter Biscuits and contradict themselves in their same post. :pachaha:

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
He’s right . People stayed home instead of showing up .

Why ? Because Hillary Clinton was a trash candidate and ran a trash campaign .

She loses both Michigan and Wisconsin in the primaries ,ignores both states during her presidential campaign and then loses both in the general…

Then everyone sits with the :why: face afterwards asking how could that happen ….when those states already showed they didn’t fukk with her.

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
More white women voted for trump than Clinton in 2016, but you blame black folk :mjlol:

Democrats really got the house nikkas wrapped around their finger
I’m not blaming black people, but keep showing your guilt bro. I posted it to prove that voting matters because there’s a bunch of people that says it doesn’t and only blame democrats when something goes wrong. There was even someone that blamed democrats for the affirmative action being struck down. that’s literally the only reason I posted it. You literally got the white guy laying out their game plan in front of you and you wanna blame me for posting the shyt saying I’m blaming black people man grow up

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
The way the game is rigged, they all do whatever they want, the elite, regardless of who you vote for, but tell you they are legitimate because you participated in the "process".

Ignore the "process" is not legitimate.

They want you to vote, to participate because it lends them legitimacy and cover.

If you stopped voting, or hell the people en mass stopped voting they would have no legitimacy and the game would start to fall apart.

rest assured if voting changed anything they would make it illegal, and if voting gets too low they will make it mandatory to vote so they can fix the results and claim legitimacy.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Blame black ppl but not the democrats for nominating a horrible candidate who has never actually won an election on any level.

Dems need to change their nomination process instead of the super delegates bullshyt. That's how you can tell who the populace really supports. No one likes Hillary, even the people that know her.

Hillary won the popular vote dumbass. 2023 and we still spitting the same pro-Trump Russian propaganda that got us in this mess.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Look here's the choice
Either let Dems groom your kids for pedos while further eroding black male and female relations or...

Let "grand old" cacs run amuck removing all the progress your ancestors bled and died for.

You decide :ufdup:

So you have a choice between some bullshyt Alex Jones Q Anon, fear mongering conspiracy vs something that's actually happening.

Coli nikkas mistaking barbershop babble for actual political discourse as usual. Gotta love it.