Steve Bannon has a PSA for you dumbass don’t vote “both sides” ass Custers

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
So you have a choice between some bullshyt Alex Jones Q Anon, fear mongering conspiracy vs something that's actually happening.

Coli nikkas mistaking barbershop babble for actual political discourse as usual. Gotta love it.
I’m have a hard time believing some of these cats with takes like he had are fully functional self-sufficient adults :francis:

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
I dont know why you bother breh

Tariq's angels in here are republicans....they told you so...

It is their right of course

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Because Intelligent people don’t listen to Steve Bannon :russ:

nikka literally everything that comes out you and everyone who daps you mouths is literally indistinguishable to Steve Bannon besides some vague shyt about "reparations" thrown in as a guise to further push his agenda of getting black people to stay out of elections and to get people in general to "wake up" to Democrats and liberalism. Yall are in complete lockstep politically. I dont know why youre pretending. Shut the fukk up.

Only idiots listen to Steve Bannon. Even bigger idiots are adjacent to his politics. You and your whole both sides clique.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
The DNC uses "Fear the RNC" like a whip to keep black folks on the DNC plantation. Its like Black folks forget its been split roughly 50/50 Democrat to Republican presidents over the past 50 years, yet the US domestic and foreign policy continues to move more and more conservative. When the DNC had 4 Republicans speak on the first night of the Democratic National Convention in 2020, that should have been a wake up call. Now we may have a candidate that Black folks can trust, but the too afraid to leave the plantation," May...Maybe you work for the klan. I...I..I don't know about dis. "

Affirmative Action was just made illegal by a Republican-Trump Supreme Court, and they also opened the doors to making discrimination in places of business legal again, and yall still spitting these battery powered lines about Democrats just tricking us with fear into believing Republicans are actively after our rights?

And you smart-dumb nikkas call yourselves independent critics who "think for themselves" while repeating the same shyt over and over again regardless of facts or context.

Vote Republican and get it over with breh. Spare us the 2017 fake militant talk. It's old.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
They only vote for who the dominant society gives them permission to but claim they’re against the GOP because they’re racist and white supremacist

You gonna stop insulting black peoples intelligence you damn troll. We vote for the liberal candidate who's going to defend our rights and pass policies to help the working class and solve bigger issues. And we vote against your useless party, their white power laws and judges, and the inevitable tax cut giveaway followed by recession. 3rd time in a row we had to clean up y'alls mess. Your party trash and people gonna vote Democrat. If you hate both sides it shouldn't even matter. But like all both siders you get really insecure about only Democrats winning public support and elections. Get the fukk out.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
So you have a choice between some bullshyt Alex Jones Q Anon, fear mongering conspiracy vs something that's actually happening.

Coli nikkas mistaking barbershop babble for actual political discourse as usual. Gotta love it.
Both are happening

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
Affirmative Action was just made illegal by a Republican-Trump Supreme Court, and they also opened the doors to making discrimination in places of business legal again, and yall still spitting these battery powered lines about Democrats just tricking us with fear into believing Republicans are actively after our rights?

And you smart-dumb nikkas call yourselves independent critics who "think for themselves" while repeating the same shyt over and over again regardless of facts or context.

Vote Republican and get it over with breh. Spare us the 2017 fake militant talk. It's old.

You do know 2 of Trump's 3 SCOTUS appointments should have been Obama's right? The boys in D didn't fight to force Obama's appointment through in 2020 nor did they press Ruth Bader Ginsburg to retire. See they told Blacks all that "Fear Trump" stuff, but they didn't tell it to RBG. I bet you never heard of a Senate Parliamentarian before 2021. That's OK, I hadn't either. That's because no party had ever let them stand in the way of passing a Reconciliation Bill. Previous Republican led Senates simply fired them and appointed one that agreed with them. Speaking of that reconciliation bill, It only requires a 51 votes to pass. Dems are the ones who took $15/hr federal minimum wage out of the bill, not Republicans. Want to blame Joe Manchin? Notice he wasn't removed from any committee seats by Chuck Schumer? So dude held up Democratic agendas with no push back. Please. How about this recent debt ceiling fight. Dems knew it was coming and could have raised the debt ceiling in the reconciliation bill. Nope, they pushed it off and it's the reason Biden allowed the Student Debt pause to end. When Senator dikk Durbin was asked about it whilel the reconciliation bill was being formed, he said they didn't have time for it. That Child Tax Credit program ended. Why didn't Dems renew it? It too could have been put in the reconciliation bill, but D-bags said no. The DNC are now Warhawks just like the 1990s RNC. The DNC have also become union Busters too. The key is look at how money is spent and you'll see no demonstrable difference between the RNC and DNC. See, race and gender politics have no affect on the national budget or Fed balance sheet. So they create culture wars to scare you while shaking hands on economic decisions. Notice all the examples I gave actually cost money? I have so many more examples.

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
Scare tactics :mjlol: this is the architect of MAGA telling you out his own mouth what it is and you’re talking about Dems and scare tactics. You didn’t get any attention as a child did you? That’s the only way your dumb ass contrarian trolling makes any sense.
He's on the list

He will continue to disrupt political discourse. I have him on ignore so idk what he said

But he will probably never be banned no matter how much he continues to expose himself
:francis:

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
So now the coli wanna listen to alt right sources:skip:

The real irony is how TLR nikkas are normally totally adjacent to just about everything white supremacist alt right motherfukkers say about Democrats, liberalism, Joe Biden, Hillary Clinton, gay rights, immigranfs. Getting coli nikkas to listen to and believe alt right bullshiy is what yall all about. But when they say out loud that they also share the same goal as yall on black people voting suddenly yall got a problem with right wing speech on this forum. Okay.