Stephen King's IT (Time to Float) - Official Thread

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
i don't really understand all these mufukkas taking little ass kids to see this. this is not a kid's movie and has violence against children in it. like, kids should be watching Frozen or some gayass shyt like that. really question the parenting of some of these folks. the people right next to me had some dumbass little kid in there.
fukk that I was 6 when I saw the og.. n it was made for tv on abc.. kids across the country saw it

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
The movie was dope as fukk and it lived up to my expectations.

That shyt made me spit up soda
:russ:

To the fans of the book do they explain why the towns folk are just chilling there instead of packing the fukk up and leaving?? They implied the town is in on it like how in nightmare on elm street all the parents knew about freddy so they just sacrificing kids to be left alone?

I really want to read this shyt now and Barnes & noble got it on sale
It's a Derry thing. The town is weird like that

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
shyt wuz :trash: thought it wuz going to be a serial killer clown, cuttin up kids on some evil twisted shyt

instead it's some gay ass supernatural cartoon scooby doo type fukkery, got these weak ass kids beating up on tha clown

they went for tha easy typical lazy horror movie formula

I'm convinced Hollywood will never make a REAL fukked up scary movie with tha villian killin up shyt

Kane

#BonesGANG
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I liked it alot.

All the kids were dope and they did a good job of showing their comraderie. They also did a good job of making IT genuinely creepy.

There was also way more comedy than I expected. It was a genuinely funny movie.

I do think the comedy kinda took away from the horror tho.

Good flick overall. I definitely see myself watching it again.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no it just says they can't see the shyt the clown is doing but they should know something is going on in that mufukka with all the disappearances. i mean, a little fat kid with literal breasts figured out the clown's pattern but grown-ass people couldn't.

edit: and before one of you dweebs replies to me talking bout spoilers, that is not a spoiler. fukk ya'll fakkits

It's implied. Especially with Eddie's mother being overly protective....
especially when it is revealed that all that medication were really "gazebos" :mjlol:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

DIDNT LIVE UP TO THE ORIGINAL.

ITS A 6.5-7 OUT OF 10.

TYPICAL SPECIAL EFFECTS,
NON STOP CURSING 2017 shyt.

THEY TRIED TO MAKE THOSE KIDS
THE SOUTH PARK CHARACTERS SO BADLY
INCLUDING BUTTERS AND TOKEN BLACK.

WAY TOO MANY CLOSE CALLS
FOR NONE OF THE MAIN CHARACTERS TO DIE.

1ST HALF OF THE MOVIE WAS COOL...

shyt BECAME A RUNNING JOKE AFTER THAT.

I WAS WONDERING HOW THEY WOULD STUFF 2 MOVIES
INTO THE A 2 HOUR FILM
BUT I SEE THEY DIDNT.
:devil:
:evil:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
everyone keeps saying it wasn't scary or it didn't scare me enough

whats scary to you in movies?
Only thing scary to me is disturbing shyt youd probably see in a darren aronofsky flick, over the years ive gotten numb to alot of things

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
That shyt made me spit up soda
:russ:

To the fans of the book do they explain why the towns folk are just chilling there instead of packing the fukk up and leaving?? They implied the town is in on it like how in nightmare on elm street all the parents knew about freddy so they just sacrificing kids to be left alone?

I really want to read this shyt now and Barnes & noble got it on sale
Derry is just the ultimate depressing shyt town full of garbage people, hence most of the adults in the movie. Common theme w King's stories is the monster is a metaphor for the real horrible things that happen in towns like that across America.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Solid 6-7/10 movie. Nothing special. Far better than the original TV movie, which is actually trash once you take the nostalgia glasses off (I still love the movie though, but it's not actually good). The kids here were much better actors and the characters were much more likable than the first go round. Nothing really scared me at all but the kids were funny as shyt.

I don't care if it's in the book, I began looking at my phone every time they started up with that pedo shyt. No thank you.

One thing I noticed was that this movie seemed like it was obviously shot and edited to be in 3D but it's not. Its very odd. There's several clear 3D effects in the movie and one particularly amazing one but no 3D release for seemingly no reason. I think it would've enhanced some of those scared for sure

Pennywise jumping out of the projection was incredible. Looked like one of the better 3D effects I've ever seen, except it wasn't actually in 3D :francis:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Can yall spoiler the scenes at least until the weekend passes? :dahell:

Im set to watch this tomorrow with wifey and 8 year old son. He gonna get scarred from this clown just like daddy did and hopefully it makes him a man some day :obama:
I'm sorry, but why are you even here then?

The movie's out.