Stephen King's IT (Time to Float) - Official Thread

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OK, I know I said the horror wasn't great, but I had a rough night, y'all. Kept waking up hubby and he was not pleased with all of the tossing and turning. I guess the creepy stuff really stuck with me more than I thought it would. Around 3am he told me to get my punk ass up and go watch TV downstairs or go back to sleep or he'd turn into Pennywise for real. :picard:

lmao

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Just seen this and it was :wow: best horror movie I've seen since the original scream. shyt was like if stand by me was an R rated horror. Also had me dying all throughout

Those two foul mouth brehs that kept going at each other:russ:

That one chick that called out for biting Molly Ringwalds style :russ::russ:

All jokes aside, Pennywise put them kids through hell. It's gonna be interesting to see what he's got for them when they're adults
I'm going to 7 and I cannot wait.

I have a feeling simple-minded people will be looking for this to be a typical horror movie but other people will see the deeper meaning in it and appreciate it much more :ohlawd: :damn: :blessed:

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Had to see it last night. Originally had tickets for tonight, but theatres are closed due to Hurricane Irma.

shyt freaked me the fukk out. I still can't believe they showed Georgie getting that work

:merchant: I legit had this face after that opening scene.

9.5/10
Yeah.

This movie definitely wasn't the typical jump-scare it actually made me think about my biggest fears and how I would we prayed on if I were one of the kids I don't know man this shyt really touched me I don't remember the older one when I was younger but this was really fukking good

And I am really into the 80's aesthetic and coming of age type stories so this really really satisfy me from the beginning to the end