Stephen King's IT (Time to Float) - Official Thread

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
OK, I know I said the horror wasn't great, but I had a rough night, y'all. Kept waking up hubby and he was not pleased with all of the tossing and turning. I guess the creepy stuff really stuck with me more than I thought it would. Around 3am he told me to get my punk ass up and go watch TV downstairs or go back to sleep or he'd turn into Pennywise for real. :picard:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
OK, I know I said the horror wasn't great, but I had a rough night, y'all. Kept waking up hubby and he was not pleased with all of the tossing and turning. I guess the creepy stuff really stuck with me more than I thought it would. Around 3am he told me to get my punk ass up and go watch TV downstairs or go back to sleep or he'd turn into Pennywise for real. :picard:
:damn:

PewPew

I came from nothing
Daps
Reppin
Earth
Saw it last night and I loved it. The pacing and scares were actually pretty dope. I never read the book or watched the OG version, but i liked what i saw.

Daps
Amazing movie like I said.

The horror didn't get me like I thought it would but I thought it blended all these elements really really well.

If I was a child I'd be fukking terrified.

There's a part about child abuse that gets me as an adult.

I was scared of some of the real life threats more than IT but the skarsgard did really well I think. It's hard to make a clown scary to me.

Either way I think it's a fantastic film and hope it takes in shyt tons

Piffiztheanswer

L'immortale
Daps
Reppin
The International Scene
:russ: yoooo your man a real one 4 that last comment im :dead: