Stephen King's IT (Time to Float) - Official Thread

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I knew this shyt had to be big b/c I had friends and family reach out to me who I haven't heard from in a while and ask me about this trailer and movie. Grown ass men being shook as hell b/c this did so much damage to them when we saw it in the 90s. Ironic it has the same affect that the adults had in the original when Mike called and told them it was back.

27 years later :damn:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
27 years later :damn:
*looks at calender*
tenor.gif

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I knew this shyt had to be big b/c I had friends and family reach out to me who I haven't heard from in a while and ask me about this trailer and movie. Grown ass men being shook as hell b/c this did so much damage to them when we saw it in the 90s. Ironic it has the same affect that the adults had in the original when Mike called and told them it was back.
*looks at calender*
tenor.gif

Yea and "it" was remake people actually wanted. I mean when that new nightmare remake came out nobody was really checking for that.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Looks like your modern run-of-the-mill supernatural entity horror movie.

Pennywise just looks cliche and like your typical jump scare horror villain. No personality, it reminds me of what they did with Freddy in the Elm Street remake.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Breh, he hasn't even spoken yet.

This Pennywise is clearly a jump scare villain. They are never given personality and are just about "scary design". If this Pennywise had personality it would have been emphasized. Just look at Split and how they presented that character compared to Pennywise here.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California