Stephen King's IT (Time to Float) - Official Thread

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
Shyt, the way he was striking through the water in the basement though. I'd have to face his ass with a desert eagle, no less

Richie Tozier: I hope that someone remembered to bring something useful, like a machine gun.
Bev Marsh: [holding up slingshot] I brought this. It's the only thing I saved from those days.
Ben Hanscom: I remember you were a dead shot, Bev.
Eddie Kaspbrak: Couldn't miss.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
tumblr_m9taygg1ps1r76lino1_400.gif

:ohhh:

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Trailer already surpassed 14 million views in just two days. Its(no pun intented) about to beat justice league views. I have a feeling this movie is gonna perform real well in september, and probably break thats months box office record. Seems like a lot of people were waiting for a new adaption to be made and it shows. None of those friday the 13th, nightmare and halloween remakes were getting this amount of love.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows

That shyt is pretty damn good side by side, only thing I can say the remake didn't capture was Georgie in the sewer. In the OG he was filthy & looked dead, as if his body were starting to decay... in the new one he just looks regular. Now like he's been snatched into he sewer by a demonic clown. That's about it. I'm not sure how September horror does, but after reading up on one of my favorite scary movie franchises (Scream) the first was released in an off time(December) and horror movies are kinda expected to come out around Halloween and do well...

I'm very optimistic, for this to be an adaptation from a miniseies how long will it be? Will it cut off abruptly and have multiple releases like Harry Potter, Twilght, Hunger Games and other movies like it?

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
That shyt is pretty damn good side by side, only thing I can say the remake didn't capture was Georgie in the sewer. In the OG he was filthy & looked dead, as if his body were starting to decay... in the new one he just looks regular. Now like he's been snatched into he sewer by a demonic clown. That's about it. I'm not sure how September horror does, but after reading up on one of my favorite scary movie franchises (Scream) the first was released in an off time(December) and horror movies are kinda expected to come out around Halloween and do well...

I'm very optimistic, for this to be an adaptation from a miniseies how long will it be? Will it cut off abruptly and have multiple releases like Harry Potter, Twilght, Hunger Games and other movies like it?

If this movie does well, pt2 with the loser clubs as adults will be the sequel.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I don't know brehs. This one looks even creepier than the OG to me. I'm not sure about Pennywise (Curry was a scary fukk) yet but the other visuals are creepier. The projector is scarier than the album from the original. The house looks scarier. People in the town are more shook. Plus I like that it's in the 80s.

I'm ready :lupe:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston