Stephen King's IT (Time to Float) - Official Thread

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Damn at my thought level been exposed to mucho spoof movies and comedy sketches.. Georgie hitting his head and dropping gave me a spoof feel..lol

lol that shyt was perfect directing. Make a tense scene(we all know whats gonna happen) laughable for a brief second

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
A poster on superherohype.com claims he seen the film already. He said no worries the film is great and is on par with "the shining" movie by kubrick. Also stated bill's performance as pennywise is incredible. And the movie does not rely on jump scares at all. He said there is none at all in the movie. He says the movie might be a borderline classic too.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
9-8-17:gucci:

I ain't bout to watch this now when it's as far away as USC playing again

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
A poster on superherohype.com claims he seen the film already. He said no worries the film is great and is on par with "the shining" movie by kubrick. Also stated bill's performance as pennywise is incredible. And the movie does not rely on jump scares at all. He said there is none at all in the movie. He says the movie might be a borderline classic too.

Gut is telling me :duck: on someone seeing the full flick already, but I'm hoping he's right.

And yeah, really hoping they aren't looking going the jump scare route. I prefer shyt like this where the music doesn't get loud and all that...just a good creepy scare.

tumblr_ly62brTvrv1qd8nujo1_500.gif

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Gut is telling me :duck: on someone seeing the full flick already, but I'm hoping he's right.

And yeah, really hoping they aren't looking going the jump scare route. I prefer shyt like this where the music doesn't get loud and all that...just a good creepy scare.

tumblr_ly62brTvrv1qd8nujo1_500.gif

I believe him remember they had screenings for the movie a few months ago. I even posted the information for the screenings in this thread.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
I'm biased as fukk, but I think I like this Pennywise more than Curry's. I was afraid they were gonna pull some greasy Gacy clown esque shyt with his look. The sinister, anachronistic appearance this one has is just so damn creepy and fascinating to me.
Yeah definitely superior design to the miniseries. Curry is a legend and his performance, the concept of the show and a few select scenes made a whole generation scared of clowns...but if you go back and watch it now, its mostly pretty cheesy.

This is an amazing trailer. The cinematography looks great, the music. Starting it off w the most iconic scene everyone remembers from the the miniseries was also smart, then having Georgie hit his head and fall down instead of ducking under the barricade is genius. Its unexpected, makes sense given the sequence of events and is kind of like a jolt to everyone watching that was just thinking "okay Ive seen this before" that a) this is gonna be different and b) right off the jump little kids are gonna get hurt :demonic:

The buzz is crazy right now