Stephen King's IT (Time to Float) - Official Thread

Daps
Technically he's from Todash space but the act of going todash is being able to travel to different universes and if you fukk up during the process monsters similar to him (aka The Mist monsters) will have your ass.
Yep same race as dandelo from the dark tower series.
I just looked up dandelo your right he has the same type of get up as pennywise and even has that "spider" look in his true form.

Daps
King must have walked into a ton of spiderwebs as a kid :russ:
Lol i wouldnt doubt it. All his books are based off things hes afraid of. The story of it stemmed from him being scared at the circus as a kid and he designed pennywise to look like the exact clown that scared him back then.

• Dap
Reactions: VBM

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Ha, re-reading the book to get ready and it says that 'IT' comes back every twenty-seven years. The first IT movie came out in 1990. It's 2017, y'all. :salute:to the producers/director for the great timing.
tumblr_m9taygg1ps1r76lino1_400.gif

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
I'm biased as fukk, but I think I like this Pennywise more than Curry's. I was afraid they were gonna pull some greasy Gacy clown esque shyt with his look. The sinister, anachronistic appearance this one has is just so damn creepy and fascinating to me.

Last edited:

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
The OG looked more like a legit clown but creepy as fukk. this new one is more like a scary monster. idk it's hard to describe.
Shyt, the way he was striking through the water in the basement though. I'd have to face his ass with a desert eagle, no less