WD5rZuJ_zpssvqanxci.gif

Definitely opening weekend :banderas:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
This looks better than I though it would. :leon:

The slide show part was cool. But I'm still a bit skeptical. I want this to succeed though because horror has been on a roll in the mainstream.

Also if you guys are fans of horror peep "THE VOID" trailer. It comes out April 7th:

Fred.

Holy fukk finally:blessed::ooh::ooh::krs:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City

The slide show part was cool. But I'm still a bit skeptical. I want this to succeed though because horror has been on a roll in the mainstream.

Also if you guys are fans of horror peep "THE VOID" trailer. It comes out April 7th:

Fred.

Thank u!....I'm gonna go check that shyt out....loved the It trailer and will definitely be checking for the midnight showing....

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Holy fukk finally:blessed::ooh::ooh::krs:

"THE VOID" is in select theaters April 7th but it hits video on demand the same day....so it'll hit the 'net one way or another the same day. I copped off Itunes myself.

Fred.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]

Fred.

Lovecraftian piff :gladbron:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
It will be interesting to see what kind of numbers this does at the box office...

I just don't know how viable this type of horror is anymore as far as making money...

Watching that trailer every scene that i felt was supposed to be scary made me think about how i've seen the same scenes in dozens of other movies already...
I'm not worried, it's generating a lot of hype already. Add in the previous clown sightings from earlier, the marketing department couldn't get any luckier with the timing here.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston

........:damn:.....

Yo man this man's books truly scare the shyt out of me so much so it makes you wonder what the fukk is wrong with him and how he can come with these stories yet admire him for his storytelling skills. I know I always mention it but his short stories are slept on also. I hope to god they make a movie for The Jaunt. I think Henry Bowers in the original actually encounters it when his hair goes white right before Pennywise eats him.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I'm not worried, it's generating a lot of hype already. Add in the previous clown sightings from earlier, the marketing department couldn't get any luckier with the timing here.

The teaser that dropped today sold plenty tickets already. I havent read or seen not one negatice review or reaction yet.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

Fred.

that lil Asian chick look like a girl I was talkin to last winter, The Void looks dope.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Yo man this man's books truly scare the shyt out of me so much so it makes you wonder what the fukk is wrong with him and how he can come with these stories yet admire him for his storytelling skills. I know I always mention it but his short stories are slept on also. I hope to god they make a movie for The Jaunt. I think Henry Bowers in the original actually encounters it when his hair goes white right before Pennywise eats him.

King is wierdo for sure lol. Btw Pennywise doesnt kill henry eddie does. you talking about belch or victor

Last edited: