Stephen Curry has no heart

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Klay was at the meeting with Durant but definitely wasn't vocal about any kind of enthusiasm for Durant coming there. Quite the opposite, Kerr himself said klay was silent during the meeting.

As far as curry, while he may have been for kevin Durant coming to golden state, it's obvious he didn't really realize the sacrifices he'd actually have to make
Well he said he didn't care about mvps and scoring titles anymore. Whether he really meant it is another issue.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Klay was at the meeting with Durant but definitely wasn't vocal about any kind of enthusiasm for Durant coming there. Quite the opposite, Kerr himself said klay was silent during the meeting.

As far as curry, while he may have been for kevin Durant coming to golden state, it's obvious he didn't really realize the sacrifices he'd actually have to make

Sacrifice? Curry getting 30ppg any time he wants didn't he have 40 the other night against Memphis? And 30 last night against Sac?

You dudes need to stop it.. Klay curry and Durant all have attempted 650 shots this season

SuaveHooper88

Banned
WOAT
Daps

None of these dudes wanted to play with kd except maybe Draymond green.

If anyone was lobbying for Kevin Durant to come it was because golden state management asked them to.

Why in the blue hell would they want Kevin Durant?

They beat him, mainly because Kevin Durant in a low iq player and they want to play with him?

They were 1 game from winning a championship and had their dreams snatched away by LeBron, and you think they don't want to keep the same schedule and try avenge their loss?

These dudes HATE playing with Durant, and I think Draymond is starting to hate it.

The crazy thing is when anyone of golden state yells at Durant, Durant can say anything cause he ran to golden state to try to win, cause he couldn't beat them. He was literally sonned by Stephen curry.

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
Sacrifice? Curry getting 30ppg any time he wants didn't he have 40 the other night against Memphis? And 30 last night against Sac?

You dudes need to stop it.. Klay curry and Durant all have attempted 650 shots this season
This is the coli where dumbass nikkas say the dumbest shyt to other dumb nikkas and these same dumb nikkas believe the dumb nikka shyt those dumb nikkas are spouting. Call it the dumb nikka effect :whatevernikka:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
None of these dudes wanted to play with kd except maybe Draymond green.

If anyone was lobbying for Kevin Durant to come it was because golden state management asked them to.

Why in the blue hell would they want Kevin Durant?

They beat him, mainly because Kevin Durant in a low iq player and they want to play with him?

They were 1 game from winning a championship and had their dreams snatched away by LeBron, and you think they don't want to keep the same schedule and try avenge their loss?

These dudes HATE playing with Durant, and I think Draymond is starting to hate it.

The crazy thing is when anyone of golden state yells at Durant, Durant can say anything cause he ran to golden state to try to win, cause he couldn't beat them. He was literally sonned by Stephen curry.

nikka shut up.. the hell are you talking about?

Daps
@Gil Scott-Heroin also parades this guy's defense meanwhile he's being illegally subbed out in final defensive possessions just so they have a chance of getting a stop. ILLEGALLY subbing him out, these guys are willing to break the rules to make sure ol' Curry don't got to play any defense.
holy shyt this post is gold :laff:

they were willing to get a technical just to sub Curry out but let @Gil Scott-Heroin tell it, he's a good defender
B-b-but Advance stats and hurrr hurrr hurrr but decimals hurrr hurrr hurrr but the media hurrr hurrr hurr but acronyms nobody knows hurr hurr hurr

:laff:

Saving me from doubling up on shyt I already posted in another thread -
Even without doing a TheColi search, I bet this was the narrative a lot of y'all dumb muh'fukkas were pushing on the day. Just because Curry was benched for that ONE possession doesn't mean he's not a good defender - it just means that the team was better served with bigger, more versatile defenders who could handle switches better than Curry could. Kerr has already spoken how good Curry has been on defense (especially last season). Kerr even said that he wanted more length on the floor for rebounding on that possession, which makes sense that he would replace Curry.

You continue with this stupid ass agenda because you were proven wrong last postseason -

:umad:

Daps
but his shot defended % is higher than Chris Pauls! :ooh:

If Kerr had CP3 he would never bench him for defensive reasons.
If he wanted more length for rebounding purposes he sure would. :umad:

Never mind the fact that Doc subbed out CP earlier in the season on defensive possessions late in-games for his son. :ufdup:

Never mind the fact that CP has being getting burned all season long by his opposite cause he can no longer stay in front of guards on drives :ufdup:

@Dray5K @Newzz @DIMES @VegasCAC @god shamgod @blackcrusaderm :ufdup:

Daps
Be benched for the most important defensive possession of a game when youre supposedly a good defender.:mjlol:
:dwillhuh:

Just because he was benched doesn't mean he's not a good defender, just that they are better defenders for that particular situation. Kerr said he wanted more length - why would he not sub out Curry when he has dudes that have greater wingspans and who're a couple inches taller than Curry?

Curry was still on the court late in-games on defense during the last two postseasons when he locked up Westbrook :umad:

Warriors have made it to back-to-back Finals and won a title with Curry playing during defensive possessions late in-games :umad:

KOBE

Superstar
Daps
That championship defense on Delly. Or did Curry even have to be hidden defensively against him?

Daps
Don't even get me started on these fukking geeks talking about sports.

Also we gonna talk about how the Cavs employ a more physical dare I say 90s style against Curry :ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:
:laff:

My god you're a horrible ass poster. OKC played the most physical defense any team has played on him in a series (over the last two postseasons) and he averaged 28 ppg on great efficiency while still dealing with the lingering effects of an injury. LOL at "90s style".
The mainstream use of advanced analytics is the worst thing to come into sports barring Ronda Rousey
I'll take things smart dumb nikkas say for 200, Alex.

:mjlol: