Stephen Curry has no heart

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
You would think after allowing Kyrie to abuse you for an entire series, he would come back and go off.

God damn, this dude is spineless. What kind of two time MVP packs his bags to the Hamptons and begs another MVP to save him?

Dude had like 1 basket the entire 4th quarter.

My man hasn't been the same since Marcelo Huertas took his soul and salsa'd on it.

What kind of two time MVP allows his coach to sub him out for defensive reasons?

What kind of two time MVP allows Kyrie to game his team after what happened in game 7?

The biggest possesion of the game hides on offense so he doesn't have the responsibility to shoot the game winning shot so KD can shoot it.

This prick ain't even Kyle Lowry status.

He needs to give back his MVPs on some Nash shyt.

I love Curry but I gotta cosign this. This dude pissing me off, he's too good to be pulling disappearing acts such as this.
Got me watching games with pure scust :scust:

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
the biggest thing i hate about steph IS THE CARELESS TURNOVERS....

THIS nikka ROUTINELY THROW THE BALL AWAY ON SIMPLE EASY LAYUPS FOR HIS GUYS

IT COULD BE 3 ON 1 AND THIS nikka WANTS TO DO A BACK FLIP IN THE AIR AND PASS THE BALL WHILE HE IN THE AIR, INSTEAD OF JUST A SIMPLE BOUNCE PASS OR ALLEY HOOP...

Gyasi85

Superstar
Daps
This shyt is so frustrating fam. I think it's two things with Steph. First off he just plays way too passively against the Cavs, second off he does not draw fouls or look to draw fouls which allows defenders to smother him and close out super hard on him every time he shoots.

I hate CP3 but if the Cavs were guarding CP3 the way they guard Steph he would have all of them mofos in foul trouble by halftime. I wish Steph would pump fake these fools outta their shoes a few times and draw some fouls. Once he does that then guys will have no choice but to guard him more loosely, which will then free up his entire game.

Even if he's not going to draw fouls I at least want to see him playing with more aggression. LeBron and Kyrie were attacking all game, meanwhile Steph was deferring to KD and Klay the entire time. fukk, now we gotta wait a long ass time to play these dudes again :upsetfavre:

:mjlol:

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
the biggest thing i hate about steph IS THE CARELESS TURNOVERS....

THIS nikka ROUTINELY THROW THE BALL AWAY ON SIMPLE EASY LAYUPS FOR HIS GUYS

IT COULD BE 3 ON 1 AND THIS nikka WANTS TO DO A BACK FLIP IN THE AIR AND PASS THE BALL WHILE HE IN THE AIR, INSTEAD OF JUST A SIMPLE BOUNCE PASS OR ALLEY HOOP...
Thats embedded in his game. Teams werent ready for his freestyle basketball he was doin last year. im sure kerr already got in his ass about that dumb shyt, pause

Gyasi85

Superstar
Daps
tumblr_oi1gnsiSoS1s3gys4o1_400.gif

No one respects him. Not even undrafted rookies.

:dame:

Gyasi85

Superstar
Daps
It's very easy to blame Steph, but I actually blame KD. The team is very human with KD doing his usual ISO bullshyt jumpshots. The ball needs to be in Curry's hands and he needs to be distributing. They need to run the screens for him to create with the ball. KD came to the Warriors he's trying to turn it into his team. HE IS NOT BETTER THAN STEPH.
Ayye
I hate gs but if you dont stop this bullshyt .. :francis:

:snoop:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
It's very easy to blame Steph, but I actually blame KD. The team is very human with KD doing his usual ISO bullshyt jumpshots. The ball needs to be in Curry's hands and he needs to be distributing. They need to run the screens for him to create with the ball. KD came to the Warriors he's trying to turn it into his team. HE IS NOT BETTER THAN STEPH.

I still gotta blame Steph though, how you gon let a nikka that ain't ever won a ring come to your team and take over but you pose to be the back to back MVP :mjgrin:

What part of the game is that? :martin:

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Curry was goat when no one respected his game so he was shooting lights out uncontested buckets. Now that defenders are looking at him, he's D league status.

Real MVP find ways to still make impact, and not get subbed in final minutes lol

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
I also can't defend Kerr because his rotations in Game 7 last year were:trash:..
Especially when Barbosa, Speights and Dray were doing work and he went away from that to have Barnes, Ezeli and Varajo doing absolutely nothing..
But I'm going to keep it a buck..
Everybody in the league knows he is a liability on defense..
Plus on top of that this nikka made that commercial about being "MAD" but you come out here playing like a ho..
Naw, fukk it, I'm glad this nikka got the:camby:
These are the CAVS, your biggest rivals, who has a the same fukk nikka that has passive aggressively shytted on you not only when you won MVP but campaign for your nikka to be suspended during a finals because he was called a bytch but tea bagged another player on the court..
The same team that Kyrie stays hitting game winners..
Naw fukk Steph..
He needs to start taking some blame..
Like I said earlier you out here C-walking,shaking your shoulders, and checking your wrist but playing no better then fukking Iman Shumpert...
This nikka needed this act right..
fukk his feelings..
And if he even thinks going to Charlotte is going to save him, that team isn't as stacked to hide poor decision making skills and defense..
Regular season or not ...
These are the fukking bytch Ass CAVS...
Show us this "anger" and put in work..:stopitslime:
And fukk the KD haters..
Nobody in their right mind believes this would be a cake walk, especially after seeing Lebytch run his fakkit ass down to Miami and then shrunk up and got that work by Dallas...
Got that work by the Spurs..
Even though Lebron stays saying ho shyt..
He at least takes the criticism and shows up..
That's the only thing I will give him credit for..
So if Steph wants to be the man, he has to take the hits..
And before any p*ssy boy responds..
You got damn right I'm mad..
The Warriors faces better be on:pacspit::demonic:
Come MLK day...

you sir are BIG MAD.....but to your credit at least you are upfront about it....daps to you for that

and this talk about no one believing it would be a cake walk is just untrue........

superunknown23

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's crazy how cats will call out Gil and rightfully so, but they never call his partner in crime @Malta for the premature warrior/curry anointing. He was right there with him hailing curry/warriors as goats who deserved to be mentioned amongst the best of all time. Propping this era up as being better than others and all that. At least Gil will stand behind his bullshyt and defend it.
@Malta got that work for weeks following June 19 and he backed down:manny:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
@Malta got that work for weeks following June 19 and he backed down:manny:
Ok, if he admitted that he was wrong apologized to the cats he tried to argue down who were telling him that he was wrong and acknowledged he doesn't know what he's talking about then it's all good.