Stephen Curry has no heart

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Bad look all around. It's a bad look on curry for being benched but it's an even worse look for Kerr because it's the wrong decision. You don't sell your 2-time MVP out to win a Xmas game. Now not only is his confidence shaken but now his trust is too. It's December, it's really not that serious. Dude was in the bench with his head down for that last play. It's not a good sign. I see the Warriors having chemistry issues as the season progresses.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
You would think after allowing Kyrie to abuse you for an entire series, he would come back and go off.

God damn, this dude is spineless. What kind of two time MVP packs his bags to the Hamptons and begs another MVP to save him?

Dude had like 1 basket the entire 4th quarter.

My man hasn't been the same since Marcelo Huertas took his soul and salsa'd on it.

What kind of two time MVP allows his coach to sub him out for defensive reasons?

What kind of two time MVP allows Kyrie to game his team after what happened in game 7?

The biggest possesion of the game hides on offense so he doesn't have the responsibility to shoot the game winning shot so KD can shoot it.

This prick ain't even Kyle Lowry status.

He needs to give back his MVPs on some Nash shyt.
l6cccx0_zpsuhfxrhzm.png

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lebron and Kyrie average 57 points per game between the two of them in last year's finals. The next highest per game scorer was J.R. Smith at 10.6 ppg.

Today Lebron and Kyrie scored 56 points between the two of them. Basically the point is when playing against the Warriors it is basically a two man show for Cleveland, they can't expect much help from anyone else including the bench, offensively.

Points, points, points....when it matters The Cavs can D up and get stops and most importantly rebounds

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
B-b-but Advance stats and hurrr hurrr hurrr but decimals hurrr hurrr hurrr but the media hurrr hurrr hurr but acronyms nobody knows hurr hurr hurr

:laff:

These nikkas Be like

"His BMX is .27 and his DBZ is .548 up from .339 last season, not to mention PIRU is .722 so how is he a bad defender? The numbers just don't say it"

The mainstream use of advanced analytics is the worst thing to come into sports barring Ronda Rousey

:dead::deadrose::deadmanny:

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got nothing. :beli: I don't know why he plays like this against Cleveland.:mindblown:

Kyyrie is not a better scorer than Curry so I don't see how Kyrie can torture the GS defense but Curry can't do the same to Cleveland. :dwillhuh:

He remains the focus of the Cavs defense and Lue just knows what to do against him. No matter how great Kyrie is, you still gotta worry about Bron...see the end of the last two games where there is no help when Kyrie takes and makes his big shots in the end.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I got nothing. :beli: I don't know why he plays like this against Cleveland.:mindblown:

Kyyrie is not a better scorer than Curry so I don't see how Kyrie can torture the GS defense but Curry can't do the same to Cleveland. :dwillhuh:
Kyrie can score many different ways than Stephanie
Better finisher
Better one on one player
Mid range on point

Steph only better from the 3s

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
you do realize they almost swept Cleveland last season and they didn't even have Durant. I am not a Warriors fan but to me it is clear that the Warriors are the better team. Today they didn't play anywhere close to their best and still should have won
Yeah warriors do have the better talent

But when the game gets close
Cavs got killers on their squad
Kyrie and Bron Bron

Durant and Steph shrink