Stephen Curry has no heart

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
My brother in law is a Curry Stan. We were all watching the game. Dude was about to fight me during the game yesterday when I was saying Curry was looking funny in the light.

When Curry hit that big three in the 4th he jumped up talking crazy. I was like sit yo ass down, they still about to lose. :troll:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Don't even get me started on these fukking geeks talking about sports.

Also we gonna talk about how the Cavs employ a more physical dare I say 90s style against Curry :ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:
It's crazy how cats will call out Gil and rightfully so, but they never call his partner in crime @Malta for the premature warrior/curry anointing. He was right there with him hailing curry/warriors as goats who deserved to be mentioned amongst the best of all time. Propping this era up as being better than others and all that. At least Gil will stand behind his bullshyt and defend it.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
My brother in law is a Curry Stan. We were all watching the game. Dude was about to fight me during the game yesterday when I was saying Curry was looking funny in the light.

When Curry hit that big three in the 4th he jumped up talking crazy. I was like sit yo ass down, they still about to lose. :troll:

Dude was about to put the hands on you and then pound your sister out...all in the same night:wow:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Bad look all around. It's a bad look on curry for being benched but it's an even worse look for Kerr because it's the wrong decision. You don't sell your 2-time MVP out to win a Xmas game. Now not only is his confidence shaken but now his trust is too. It's December, it's really not that serious. Dude was in the bench with his head down for that last play. It's not a good sign. I see the Warriors having chemistry issues as the season progresses.
I also can't defend Kerr because his rotations in Game 7 last year were:trash:..
Especially when Barbosa, Speights and Dray were doing work and he went away from that to have Barnes, Ezeli and Varajo doing absolutely nothing..
But I'm going to keep it a buck..
Everybody in the league knows he is a liability on defense..
Plus on top of that this nikka made that commercial about being "MAD" but you come out here playing like a ho..
Naw, fukk it, I'm glad this nikka got the:camby:
These are the CAVS, your biggest rivals, who has the same fukk nikka that has passive aggressively shytted on you not only when you won MVP but campaign for your nikka to be suspended during a finals because he was called a bytch but tea bagged another player on the court..
The same team that Kyrie stays hitting game winners..
Naw fukk Steph..
He needs to start taking some blame..
Like I said earlier you out here C-walking,shaking your shoulders, and checking your wrist but playing no better then fukking Iman Shumpert...
This nikka needed this act right..
fukk his feelings..
And if he even thinks going to Charlotte is going to save him, that team isn't as stacked to hide poor decision making skills and defense..
Regular season or not ...
These are the fukking bytch Ass CAVS...
Show us this "anger" and put in work..:stopitslime:
And fukk the KD haters..
Nobody in their right mind believes this would be a cake walk, especially after seeing Lebytch run his fakkit ass down to Miami and then shrunk up and got that work by Dallas...
Got that work by the Spurs..
Even though Lebron stays saying ho shyt..
He at least takes the criticism and shows up..
That's the only thing I will give him credit for..
So if Steph wants to be the man, he has to take the hits..
And before any p*ssy boy responds..
You got damn right I'm mad..
The Warriors faces better be on:pacspit::demonic:
Come MLK day...

Last edited:

Gyasi85

Superstar
Daps
@Gil Scott-Heroin also parades this guy's defense meanwhile he's being illegally subbed out in final defensive possessions just so they have a chance of getting a stop. ILLEGALLY subbing him out, these guys are willing to break the rules to make sure ol' Curry don't got to play any defense.
holy shyt this post is gold :laff:

they were willing to get a technical just to sub Curry out but let @Gil Scott-Heroin tell it, he's a good defender

:skip:

Gyasi85

Superstar
Daps
IMG_8072.png

Hiding his head in shame, while his daddy is handin out work

ym3hx9w3edbtl5gru4nn_zps7bh2jptv.gif

Gyasi85

Superstar
Daps
Steph remind me of when the WWF/WCW merger first happened and out of nowhere Chris Jericho won both of the belts and unified them but it was obvious from the jump that he was fluke as shyt and shouldn't of been the first unified champion and ends up proving it by flaming out and falling out of the championship picture. But I digress lol, it was only right that one of Kobe's best disciples put this nikka's status in the dirt. Steph was already a fluke ass nikka as was shown in his first Finals appearance. But now with 4 straight sonnings by Kyrie Bryant and King James it's safe to say Steph is on the Mt. Rushmore of flukest nikkaz in NBA history.

The fact that he was the first and only unanimous MVP, out of all those great players that played before him....:aibleh:

The fact that he led a team 73-9, overcame a 3-1 deficit, and then became the first team in NBA history to lose a 3-1 lead.....:aibleh:

Two time MVP but they gotta take you out in critical situations.....:aibleh:

Letting the nikka that lost to you after being up 3-1 take over your squad the very next season.....:aibleh:

Ol fluke ass nikka, the Steve Nash of this era....:aibleh:

That AI gif tho :whew: Wardell Bruh what happened to you :childplease: