Stephen Curry has no heart

knickscrusaderm

lead by example
Daps
Reppin
dark butts
Golden State will be your next NBA champs. What Cleveland fans should worry about is that even with Curry's performance today it took an unbelievable shot by Kyrie to beat Golden State by 1 point, on your home floor. After being down 14 in the 4th qtr with Curry doing nothing.

Golden State will definitely have home court throughout the playoffs and if they play Cleveland in the Finals they will probably SWEEP them. And I say this as someone who would like to see the Warriors lose for stacking their roster the way they have. But watching the game today just drove home the point that Golden State obviously is the better team.
You can't expect the Cleveland role players to be as bad though. I believe entering the fourth, the role players were 0 for.

I can count on curry underperforming in the finals though :sas1:.

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Golden State will be your next NBA champs. What Cleveland fans should worry about is that even with Curry's performance today it took an unbelievable shot by Kyrie to beat Golden State by 1 point, on your home floor. After being down 14 in the 4th qtr with Curry doing nothing.

Golden State will definitely have home court throughout the playoffs and if they play Cleveland in the Finals they will probably SWEEP them. And I say this as someone who would like to see the Warriors lose for stacking their roster the way they have. But watching the game today just drove home the point that Golden State obviously is the better team.

yeah but in the finals last year outside of Lebron and Kyrie who actually did much for Cleveland on the offensive end? Golden State just has more weapons at their disposal, if this game today were played in Oakland the Warriors win by at least 20

what fascinating insights. Tell us more

:mjlol:

idonttouchgrass

Superstar
Daps
IMG_8072.png
Curry is on the bench 'crying' :francis:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ

They ain't sweeping shyt you stupid ass

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lebron and Kyrie average 57 points per game between the two of them in last year's finals. The next highest per game scorer was J.R. Smith at 10.6 ppg.

Today Lebron and Kyrie scored 56 points between the two of them. Basically the point is when playing against the Warriors it is basically a two man show for Cleveland, they can't expect much help from anyone else including the bench, offensively.
Where's this JR you speak of breh. Ignore Love's 20 breh.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Curry is on the bench 'crying' :francis:
nikka can't go home to Charlotte doing this and then have to consistently face the CAVS in the east..
nikka better get on his dean and start backing these bullshyt talking commercials up...
You are the "Unanimous MVP"...
Time to face the music...
And if he doesn't stop doing those dumb ass behind the back passes, killing momentum..

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
you do realize they almost swept Cleveland last season and they didn't even have Durant. I am not a Warriors fan but to me it is clear that the Warriors are the better team. Today they didn't play anywhere close to their best and still should have won
They lost 4-3. How the fukk did they almost sweep? I'm 6'1 so basically 7 ft lookin ass. Hold this neg and gtfo

SuaveHooper88

Banned
WOAT
Daps
never had to take out Steve Nash on defense...
Bke2WIE.png
As crazy as it sounds even Steve Nash was a better defender than curry has been this season.

Curry is even worse defensively than he was last year.

It's crazy but curry is slowing down Already. He is clearly a step or two slower than he was last year, in basketball even be a step slower can have major impact on your game ESPECIALLY on defense.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
They lost 4-3. How the fukk did they almost sweep? I'm 6'1 so basically 7 ft lookin ass. Hold this neg and gtfo

GS was up 3-1 until the league stepped him and gave Bron that life line he needed..

Post up that press conference after game 4.. Bron was dry snitchin and plea coppin..

No negs get that vid and let the brehs see