Stephen A #strugglelasagna

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Black people serve the sauce w/ spaghetti same pot....went to college and white folks let you control the sauce!!!

Good ole boys thought I was crazy mixing it all in one pot, lol.
That really depends

I messed with an Italian girl in college and she did it this way. Honestly it depends on the dish.

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
i get not having the patience to make your own fukking pot of sauce, but ragu? cant even buy one of those paul newman or classico sauces or some shyt, which are only a buck or 2 more and taste worlds better? youd be surprised how good you can get those store bought sauces just by adding in a lil more fresh herbs and maybe some onions/garlic/peppers on your own. ragu and prego though :camby:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
Let's keep it funky Ragu is trash and I avoid using it when I have the time to make my own tomato based sauce.

But when I don't have time Ragu or any other premade sauce it is :yeshrug: as long as you dope it up a little bit with spices it's not that bad

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:scust: This is vile and disgusting. Coming from an Italian household that recipe can get you killed.

This dude is using ingredients like he's from fukkin Idaho where they have no Italians or concept of Italian food and probably use ketchup as tomato sauce.

Where are you from?

premier58

All Star
Daps
This thread inspired me. Im gonna make a chicken alfredo lasagna this upcoming week...

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
Lol I didn't know ragu was so taboo. The American cheese thing I can see. But I'm pretty sure ragu is the best selling sauce in our country.