Stephen A #strugglelasagna

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Nothing honorable about continuing to eat poison when you can clearly afford better, more quality foods. Let Moe guess, you still drinking Grape Drink instead of all natural fruit juice in order to "not forget where came from?" :rolleyes:

Listen, I grew up on food stamps and grew up on a lot of that junk as well, but once your lot in life because better you need to do everything in your power to avoid consumption of harmful foods like make of the "American favs"

Yeah, the poison known as American cheese. Im sure its a lot worse than the beef or pork used to make the lasagna that has been pumped full of steroids, eats nothing but GMO corn, and lives most of its life standing in its own shyt. Let alone the vegetables used in the sauce which have had all sorts of modification made to make them grow larger, faster, and more pest resilient.

Bet you are real fun when it comes to family gatherings. Folks bring out the sweet tea and you asking about what particular strains of loose leaf tea were used in the brewing process and if the lemonade was fresh squeezed or if it came from a powder. nikka dont want any nachos because Velveeta isnt a 100% all natural cheese.

Nobody said you have to continue to eat whatever salt and sugar ridden foods you grew up on every single day but you cant sit here and front like if your moms cooked the shyt for you, you would act like you too good for it now.

Last edited:

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Yeah, the poison known as American cheese. Im sure its a lot worse than the beef or pork used to make the lasagna that has been pumped full of steroids, eats nothing but GMO corn, and lives most of its life standing in its own shyt. Let alone the vegetables used in the sauce which have had all sorts of modification made to make them grow larger, faster, and more pest resilient.

Bet you are real fun when it comes to family gatherings. Folks bring out the sweet tea and you asking about what particular strains of loose leaf tea were used in the brewing process and if the lemonade was fresh squeezed or if it came from a powder. nikka dont want any nachos because Velveeta isnt a 100% all natural cheese.

Nobody said you have to continue to eat whatever salt and sugar ridden foods you grew up on every single day but you cant sit here and front like if your moms cooked the shyt for you, you would act like you too good for it now.

:dead:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps

You find it criminal that folks may be more educated on foods than their parents.

Seriously trying to shame cats for evolving past former food tastes

Barry Sanders

Barry>>>
Daps
Reppin
Silverdome

:blessed:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
guys in here acting like buying a jar of 5 or 10 dollar pasta sauce instead of ragu is like importing kobe beef
Paul Newmans, Barilla...friggen Ragu?

:scust:

I fukk with Rao's sauce.

Niqqas are bringing up single niqqas that don't cook for no one but themselves delicacies.

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
Paul Newmans, Barilla...friggen Ragu?

:scust:

I fukk with Rao's sauce.

Niqqas are bringing up single niqqas that don't cook for no one but themselves delicacies.
i have a few jars of this in the pantry
product_puttanesca.jpg

didnt know i was using "the finest of ingredients" because i paid a few bucks more than a jar of ragu

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music

Jus eat whatever you want. I'm sure if you presented the sound reasons for avoiding such terrible foods your mom would probably welcome a change as well. Let's not continue with harmful practices just for old times sake.

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija

:wow:

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
i have a few jars of this in the pantry
product_puttanesca.jpg

didnt know i was using "the finest of ingredients" because i paid a few bucks more than a jar of ragu

Humble brag. :mjlol:

If paying for the idea of "the finest ingredients" doesn't matter to you, then just buy Ragu. You're wasting money homeboy.

And look at the first ingredient in both... and as with damn near everything when comparison shopping, the first ingredient never lies.

Ragu3.JPG

104178.jpg

Organic tomatoes and fresh basil with garlic

10% case discount - mixed cases encouraged

$7.99
Qty
Save for Later
Members Save 15% $6.79
Tweet

ABOUT

REVIEWS (0)

"This is, of course, named after the Ladies of the Night (Puttana) who originated this sauce. At first, I was reluctant to put the picture of my mom at the innocent age of 17 on the same label with this name, but I like it so much I'm sure she won't mind."
— Francis Coppola

Net weight: 26 oz.
Ingredients: Organic tomatoes, olives, organic fresh garlic, extra virgin olive oil, organic fresh basil, capers, sea salt, organic cayenne pepper and burgundy wine.

Let's be for real.

:usure: