Stephen A #strugglelasagna

TrapHouse Rock

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My girl bought Ragu. Mind you I wasn't even eating her pasta or none of that, but I told her to not buy that again. It's probably 2 dollars for a wack sauce, 4-7 for a better storebought sauce, or anywhere from 30 min (for a quick joint) or a couple hours of your time to make your own homemade sauce

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
If you're not making your sauce, then it's either just nostalgia or laziness to buy Ragu/Prego (if you know better), and especially if you're Stephen A. I'm assuming it's nostalgia for Stephen A., and if that's the case, then I'm not mad. It woulda been cool it he would have said, "Yeah, this recipe reminds me of my childhood."

You're arrogant and on national tv and a household name... :comeon: ... you're gonna be held to a higher standard. :ufdup:

Now I have seen some B list NFL players provide hot link, topped with homemade chili and cheez whiz recipes and struggle lasagne recipes on Rachel Ray.:mjlol:

but they're not household names, and pound for pound, NFL players are the most hood, so they get a pass.

Last edited:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Anyone with a brain knows this will taste like shyt because the ingredients are nothing but shyt. I mean, is Americam cheese even actual cheese? Nothing but pure chemicals and coloring agents.

Plus Ragu is chock full of high fructose corn syrup, coloring agents, and all sorts of "goodies."

It's clear despite all his money and c00nery Stephen A has so little taste.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
American cheese is one of those things where people try to act funny like they don't fukk with it............... then they eat something you put American cheese on and they be loving it and asking for the recipe.

Bruh grew up on mom's cooking and didn't turn his nose up once he got some money in his pocket. Props to him.
Nothing honorable about continuing to eat poison when you can clearly afford better, more quality foods. Let Moe guess, you still drinking Grape Drink instead of all natural fruit juice in order to "not forget where came from?" :rolleyes:

Listen, I grew up on food stamps and grew up on a lot of that junk as well, but once your lot in life becomes better you need to do everything in your power to avoid consumption of harmful foods like most of the "American favs"

Last edited:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Nothing honorable about continuing to eat poison when you can clearly afford better, more quality foods. Let Moe guess, you still drinking Grape Drink instead of all natural fruit juice in order to "not forget where came from?" :rolleyes:

Listen, I grew up on food stamps and grew up on a lot of that junk as well, but once your lot in life because better you need to do everything in your power to avoid consumption of harmful foods like make of the "American favs"

I hear you ... but again, every now and then you wanna restore that feeling. Especially when you're around your old fam... You get the urge to revert back... Associative regression.

Look at the link below. Ragu is the 2nd best selling tomato sauce on the market. fukk out of here with ya'll elitist ass typical coli nikka bullshyt. :camby:

Leading 10 spaghetti/Italian sauce brands sales of the U.S. 2013 | Statistic

:mjlol:

most things are popular for a reason... :mjlol:

Popularity rarely proves substantiveness.

If you grocery shop, you know the better sauces are right there in front of you. Even Food Lion offers better sauce options than Prego, Ragu :mindblown:

all told, I don't give a fukk... It's just lasagne.

I wouldn't refuse Ragu lasagna... but I'm not buying Ragu either.

but for Stephen A., on national t.v. with that shyt... :smh:

Mr Bubbles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Black people serve the sauce w/ spaghetti same pot....went to college and white folks let you control the sauce!!!

Good ole boys thought I was crazy mixing it all in one pot, lol.

Moms usually doesn't mix it until it's leftover status. Some people don't want it mixed. I don't. She'll bake the leftovers with cheese or fry some of it with bacon

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
That place in Philly makes their cheesesteak with cheeze whiz and people swear that shyt is good. I mean, fukking cheeze whiz:mjlol:

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
American cheese is one of those things where people try to act funny like they don't fukk with it............... then they eat something you put American cheese on and they be loving it and asking for the recipe.

Bruh grew up on mom's cooking and didn't turn his nose up once he got some money in his pocket. Props to him.
Right, the same guy who said racism don't exist anymore hasn't turned up his nose:martin: