Stephen A. Smith ETHERS LeBron James for Making Excuses About Losing To the Mavericks in 2011

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea people say Kobe has 5 rings. Not he got 5, but only avg 15 that first ring. A win is a win.
r u guys serious?
kobe situation was different.

Fans were chanting " scottie pippen" at bron after da decision lol and ppl said he a quitter and riding wade's coatails lol

No way he survives wade winning a finals mvp that first season. That woulda fukked with him mentally and they would of been no reason for to wade to fall back and let him run da team.

Losing was in his best interest once it was clear Wade was gonna win that lol

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Except they beat the defending champs and #2 seed in the Lakers with Kobe.. not only beat them but swept them, then beat OKC who went to the finals a year later

Again you aren’t actually listening or wanting to listen lol. Bron hasn’t talked about 2011 a lot but he willingly said he played like chit and if he played better they win.
ppl completely ignore that dallas Swept the lakers and kobe that year loll they may not have had superstars on that team, but they clicked at da right time and were destroying teams

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
r u guys serious?

Fans were chanting " scottie pippen" at bron after da decision lol and ppl said he a quitter and riding wade's coatails lol

No way he survives wade winning a finals mvp that first season. That woulda fukked with him mentally and they would of been no reason for to wade to fall back and let him run da team.

People say 2011 eliminates Bron from being the Goat. No way does Bron winning another ring but not the finals mvp hurt his legacy more than losing to the mavs.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't care what anybody says. Bron realized wade was on his way to getting finals MVP and sabotaged the whole squad. People can say it's bullshyt but I know what I seen :yeshrug:

He definitely did. Didn’t even look like himself.

IMG-9007.gif

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People say 2011 eliminates Bron from being the Goat. No way does Bron winning another ring but not the finals mvp hurt his legacy more than losing to the mavs.
i disagree
him losing actually made his future rings like cheap lol
if kd lost da first year with GS, ppl would look at his rings differently

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
i disagree
him losing actually made his future rings like cheap lol
if kd lost da first year with GS, ppl would look at his rings differently
People shyt on KD because he went to the 70+ win warriors. On top of knocking his ass out the playoffs in the WCF. Nothing would make his rings look better to fans and I’ll also add that it doesn’t matter because no matter how fans feel rings are rings. Kd ain’t losing no sleep over how fans feel about his ring.

Illin Degenerate

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i dont know if jj was trying to soften the blow for the move to miami or soften the blow for the finals loss, but theres no argument for that first heat squad not being a superteam. credit to lebron for taking responsibility for the loss, but this segment of we werent a superteam its incredible we made it to the finals with only 3 all stars was dumb.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Except they beat the defending champs and #2 seed in the Lakers with Kobe.. not only beat them but swept them, then beat OKC who went to the finals a year later

Again you aren’t actually listening or wanting to listen lol. Bron hasn’t talked about 2011 a lot but he willingly said he played like chit and if he played better they win.
and the Heat were literally better than BOTH teams. So how does saying they beat clearly lesser teams justify lebron throwing his team under the bus because he couldn't just leave it at "i was trash, and didn't play to my ability"? :coffee:

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
ppl completely ignore that dallas Swept the lakers and kobe that year loll they may not have had superstars on that team, but they clicked at da right time and were destroying teams
Sweeping the Lakers ain’t got nothing to do with the Heatles being up 2-1, leading in the 4th quarter of game 4 but still finding away to get close out in 6 on their home court. False equivalence

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People shyt on KD because he went to the 70+ win warriors. On top of knocking his ass out the playoffs in the WCF. Nothing would make his rings look better to fans and I’ll also add that it doesn’t matter because no matter how fans feel rings are rings. Kd ain’t losing no sleep over how fans feel about his ring.
yes he fukking is :mjlol: :mjlol:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
In honor of Na'im Lynn

Anybody that listens to Straight From The Heart understands :heh:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
r u guys serious?

You do realize people thought Bron would NEVER recover from the Mavs collapse right? So he sabotaged a finals that made him have an even worse summer for what?

Breh Wade eventually physically was gonna fall apart.

In fact it can be argued the first sign was the Bulls series in the ECF. Wade averaged just 18 that series and it was Bron doing the heavy lifting. Bron had no answers for the zone, lost faith in his jumper, couldnt get to the ft line and deferred to Wade who had the answers in that matchup vs the Mavs.

If people want to argue that it took LeBron FAILING HARD in order for him to get over the hump/improve aspects of his game I can at least understand that perspective. However, sacrificing a title in fear of Wade getting an MVP is silly talk.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
So what was the parade for prior to the 2011 season when Bron proclaimed not 1 not 2 etc.. Lexcuses per usual
A pep rally.... he got humbled and came back and took care of business the next year