Stephen A. Smith ETHERS LeBron James for Making Excuses About Losing To the Mavericks in 2011

DaRock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't care what anybody says. Bron realized wade was on his way to getting finals MVP and sabotaged the whole squad. People can say it's bullshyt but I know what I seen :yeshrug:

Crazy that people really believe this..
He admitted he played like shyt and he wasn't prepared for how Dallas defended him..
You act like he was turning the ball over, taking bad shots,etc..he was out thinking himself and that turned into a shyt performance..

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
Disgusting, since literally Bron specifically stated he was terrible during 2011 and that he should have played better while also later stating he didn’t wanna take anything away from the Mavs who played well but he realized he needed to play 10x better the next year…..this was all in the podcast lol

This entire clip was after JJ brought up how he gets irritated when people talk about superteam and only mention a Big 2-3 when you need role players to be elite in their role. And Bron specifically brought up the differences between 2011 to show that they hadn’t fully brought the right sort of guys in after that first year and he was right… Ray Allen, Mike Miller, Shane Battier were incredibly vital to that Heat team and they didn’t have them in 2011. They went deep to the finals IN SPITE of having players that didn’t fully fit together
Stephen A jealous that Bron gave JJ the podcast opportunity and not him. Stephen A knows that Bron haters that won’t watch the podcast are gonna believe him whatever he says that discredits Bron. Stephen A a scorned bytch and the shyt he pulling is why people don’t like the media now. He knows Bron said he played like shyt

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
I don't care what anybody says. Bron realized wade was on his way to getting finals MVP and sabotaged the whole squad. People can say it's bullshyt but I know what I seen :yeshrug:

Peep the 2 Mavs matchups in regular season

1st game - 23/8/4 and 5TOs on 5/19, team low -14

2nd game - 19/10/7 and 5TOs on 6/17, game low -20

Both Ls... He aint have the skill set to beat their zone. That why he got in the gym wit Hakeem all summer to develop some proper skillful post game that wasn't just bully size athleticism ball

Also why he went extra on Craptors. Casey was the defensive coach for Mavs and Bron got PTSD and never forgot what his defense did to em on the grandest stage :mjcry:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Disgusting, since literally Bron specifically stated he was terrible during 2011 and that he should have played better while also later stating he didn’t wanna take anything away from the Mavs who played well but he realized he needed to play 10x better the next year…..this was all in the podcast lol

This entire clip was after JJ brought up how he gets irritated when people talk about superteam and only mention a Big 2-3 when you need role players to be elite in their role. And Bron specifically brought up the differences between 2011 to show that they hadn’t fully brought the right sort of guys in after that first year and he was right… Ray Allen, Mike Miller, Shane Battier were incredibly vital to that Heat team and they didn’t have them in 2011. They went deep to the finals IN SPITE of having players that didn’t fully fit together
OK, then why didn't he leave it at that? He's talking out of both sides of his mouth

if u were bad in the finals (he was), then say that and leave it. but don't add in that the roster wasn't ready either. Now ur just throwing the team under the bus because you were mediocre

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
He admitted he played like shyt and he wasn't prepared for how Dallas defended him..
You act like he was turning the ball over, taking bad shots,etc..he was out thinking himself and that turned into a shyt performance..

Nah, breh is right

Bron actually quit...Wade was actually the best player in the series & when he realized he wouldn't win FMVP, he literally checked out

Wade took a backseat the next yr to massage Bron's ego

It's a totally fair take

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps

I dont think LeBron sabotaged the finals cause Wade was winning MVP.

I think after GAME 2 when Wade was cooking and he took the ball out of his hands/failed to close he just decided to let Wade carry them in the 4th from there on.

People talk about last 3 games. I think it was game 2 that fukked with him mentally cause they had a huge lead in the 4th and blew it.

Nah, breh is right

Bron actually quit...Wade was actually the best player in the series & when he realized he wouldn't win FMVP, he literally checked out

Wade took a backseat the next yr to massage Bron's ego

It's a totally fair take
This is a dumb take because losing so poorly in the finals did far more damage to his rep than winning a title as 2nd banana would have. Cause it wouldnt be like he was totally carried those playoffs. Wade/Bron both cooked the Celtics. Bron did more heavy lifting vs the Bulls.

This is as bad as saying Kobe tanked game 7 against the Suns to prove a point. Thats nonsense.

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
I dont think LeBron sabotaged the finals cause Wade was winning MVP.

I think after GAME 2 when Wade was cooking and he took the ball out of his hands/failed to close he just decided to let Wade carry them in the 4th from there on.

People talk about last 3 games. I think it was game 2 that fukked with him mentally cause they had a huge lead in the 4th and blew it.

This is a dumb take because losing so poorly in the finals did far more damage to his rep than winning a title as 2nd banana would have. Cause it wouldnt be like he was totally carried those playoffs. Wade/Bron both cooked the Celtics. Bron did more heavy lifting vs the Bulls.

This is as bad as saying Kobe tanked game 7 against the Suns to prove a point. Thats nonsense.

I know it's hard for Bron fans to digest, he mentally checked out

Wade was doing everything bc Bron literally wouldn't step up

We all know Bron's legacy is much diff if Wade wins FMVP in 2011...Wade has the biggest gripe bc a title for him + FMVP puts him as a top 25 player all time

That loss helped Bron's legacy more than it hurt...ppl can say what they want to convince themselves he didn't quit, but he did :manny: