Stephen A questions why Kamala won't do interviews

br82186

Superstar
Daps
1. Because she's campaigning
2. We ALL see how that's working for Trump even with him having FOX News doing the interviews

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Dude even said he was voting for her
But he's repeating talking points from Fox just to look like he's "fair". That's all he's doing here...Because it's a stupid point to bring up. But he's repeating it for content.

I watch alot of political channels. Stephen A. has no clue what he's talking about regarding politics much of the time, As in he can't go into specifics regarding his views. he has a vague idea of what's going on and is usually late; but he doesn't know that Trump spent 2.3 trillion on tax cuts for Billionaires outspending all of Bidens economic legislations combined, for example. Stephen A. won't drop that fact on you.

I don't even think he knows how inflation isn't correlated to Biden.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Calm down boy I’ll answer your questions. I think she’s squandering a golden opportunity by ducking interviews. She’s comfortable right now and that’s a dangerous place to be. Idk about scared but rusty maybe. Id Like to see her in a serious interview without ANY black celebrity help.
You'll see interviews after the DNC. the strategy is obvious. are people this retarded they don't see the game plan? wowwww. I'm no genius or anything but jeez...

it's all about timing...if you haven't noticed. Even the Walz pick was about timing.

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
Stephen A. is just repeating right wing talking points he heard to look like he's "center". Thats what politically dumb people do to look like they are the "enlightened" centrist. Problem is...this is Trump, not mitt Romney or some shyt. You look stupid if you can't have a stance on what abnormal shyt has occurred during MAGA era.

anyway, Kamala hasn't done that yet because she doesn't fukking have to (yet, she will). She's winning, and this is WORKING. She doesn't have to play by a republican playbook right now.
She’s running the don’t fukk it up game. Simple as that. Everything that comes out Trumps mouth is either lies or foolery. Let you opposition bury themselves.
:manny:
Nobody cares about policy. We are fodder and an atm to the Elite. If Kamala states her position on immigration, does that even matter when congress is the one with true power?
:unimpressed:
Politicians are pawns and it’s a popularity contest. You just hope enough people on whatever side you are on votes. We are cooked regardless. Both sides will ride and die for Israel and both sides won’t do shyt about China.
:skip:
Do you want an open racist or somebody who shyts on the poor and is a narcissist to run this country?
:rudy:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Calm down boy I’ll answer your questions. I think she’s squandering a golden opportunity by ducking interviews. She’s comfortable right now and that’s a dangerous place to be. Idk about scared but rusty maybe. Id Like to see her in a serious interview without ANY black celebrity help.

...but she's done interviews through. You just don't care enough to look for them.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Simple, she’s leading in the polls, and the more Trump and Vance open their mouth they keep dropping. Never interrupt your enemy while they are in the middle of making a big mistake. When the polls start to even out they’ll pivot over to policy.
ding ding ding. Media mad cause she leading in polls doing it her way without their input. Meanwhile Trump keep putting his foot in his mouth everytime he speaks. why switch up what's been working?

The debate is already scheduled. There will obviously be an opportunity at some point.

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
You'll see interviews after the DNC. the strategy is obvious. are people this retarded they don't see the game plan? wowwww. I'm no genius or anything but jeez...

it's all about timing...if you haven't noticed. Even the Walz pick was about timing.
I just want to hear policy not rap not dancing and giggling. Fix the economy bring back manufacturing jobs stop ducking reparations. It’s that simple son.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Because the interviews will not go all that well. It’s smart of her to delay interviewing for as long as possible.
Why wouldn't they? Have you seen who she's up against?

economy questions? easy...teach people how the numbers were worse under Trump and how he put us into a 2.3 trillion dollar deficit for nothing. and how we got inflation at the target number and now have to target "greed-flation" Thats in our favor.

The Border? We talk about the numbers, and how we passed an executive order after the stifled bill, and what future plans are. and how the previous immigration number under Trump weren't good either, just slowed down during 2020 for COVID.

Policy in general? Seeming like the SANE candidate? easy.

not sure what you are talking about, we have Trump and Biden to compare her too. She's clearly more articulate than both.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
The media has been saying this about Harris because the thing they crave the most is access. They loved Trump because he was chaos and even though he did wild shyt like ban press reporters and shut down the daily white house press breifing for mad months, they always had access to him personally.

If they feel like you are not giving them access, they start pushing harder and may even get upset. They did it to Biden.

Conservative media started this thing on Harris as a dumb slander against her. The rest of the media followed suit.
her team peeped game and had her pivot. now conservative media mad