Steph Mocking LeBron's Workout Vids While Kyrie Cheers Him On

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
Damn lol...shyt only gonna get worse from here on..They better get kyrie the fukk outta cleveland before the season starts...

You thought the 3-1 with kd and the warriors was bad..Kyrie might trump that if gilbert keeps fukking around...:lolbron:

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
Not sure why people had a problem with Brons Instagram video
He pretended not to know anything about kyrie trade rumors when we all know damn well they're not trading kyrie without his permission:francis: Bron constantly gives his haters ammunition on his own:yeshrug:

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
He trying is best to get traded:lolbron:
As for curry seeking attention what do you call all the shyt Bron posts on social media:usure:
That's a bytch move....and curry often seeking attention off LeBron...been happening since 2013.. twitter called him out on it in 2013
This is not a winner gets the spoils move.. he wants the attention LeBron has and rides LeBron for it.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
When you need Durant to join your squad

You're still the king :stopitslime:

I agree the rest though. The video is very fair :yeshrug::hubie:
They didn't NEED Durant... They already had beat Cleveland and was beating them thoroughly until the NBA took over and tried to make it interesting

Durant just made sure that dumb shyt was never going to happen again

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
They didn't NEED Durant... They already had beat Cleveland and was beating them thoroughly until the NBA took over and tried to make it interesting

Durant just made sure that dumb shyt was never going to happen again
Sure breh. Whatever you say
full

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
That's a bytch move....and curry often seeking attention off LeBron...been happening since 2013.. twitter called him out on it in 2013
This is not a winner gets the spoils move.. he wants the attention LeBron has and rides LeBron for it.
Lol well he did have the top selling jersey:pachaha: And it goes both ways. Bron does the same thing like saying I'm watching something else instead of the warriors playing a marquee game. It's a rivalry so there's gonna be back and forth shots at each other:heh:

MITS

All Star
Daps
Some of y'all care way too much about the off the court drama. Damn near female like.
all these nikkas too buddy buddy lmao why the fukk Harrison barnes invited Kyrie to his wedding?

Young millionaires that are in the same career are probably going to hang out with each other outside of work.

You want players to carry that fake narrative shyt off the court? Only you lames really give a fukk about the "oh this nikka don't like him cause they beat him " narrative.

Let these nikkas live bruh.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
"Hell naw I ain't forgot...I just remember what you told me, you don't want war until you got your money right...I got my money right, now I want war"-2Pac aka Makaveli

9545358cf4a307005b36a92f39f10ee1--hip-hop-albums-rap-albums.jpg

LeBron-James-Halloween-Party-STACK.jpg