Steph Mocking LeBron's Workout Vids While Kyrie Cheers Him On

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
So please show me where the asterisks are? Cause im having a hard time locating these facts anywhere on the trophy or record books.

:jbhmm:

Nikka I don't need Adam Silva to write shyt on a trophy to know what happen, I'm a real fan that watches the game and not the box scores

How are they stacked if they couldn't beat the Cavs without KD? :mjlol:

What are you on about?:gucci:

Bron stans, calling another man king and defending his honor at a minutes notice :dame:

Kevin%2BDurant%2BClutch%2B3%2BGame%2B3%2BShot%2BScience.gif

:umad:
smh. Nikkas broke a single season record, with four all stars and a former all star coming off the bench, but want to act like they a regular team
why didn't Durant play that way against King James when he was in Miami? simple, the nikka had to play all four quarters in order to keep the thunder in the game. On the Warriors, he kicked back for 2 quarters leaning on the other 4 all stars

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I never understood any type of asterik talk next to any championship team:skip: As for kyrie being a hoe for joining in I usually would agree... except he's pissed for trying to be traded by the guy he's laughing at so oh well:pachaha: Now had Bron not tried to give him away and kyrie did this then Drew would be looking funny in the light.

EDIT:After watching the video again Kyrie would've looked awkward as fukk if he didn't laugh. It was just good natured fun:snoop:
Kyrie could've just smirked and shook his head...watching the vid again he was way too amped that Steph was doing it.

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
Nikkas broke a single season record, with four all stars and a former all star coming off the bench, but want to act like they a regular team
why didn't Durant play that way against King James when he was in Miami? simple, the nikka had to play all four quarters in order to keep the thunder in the game. On the Warriors, he kicked back for 2 quarters leaning on the other 4 all stars
He kicked back in the first two series against the Blazers and Jazz but in the finals it was clear that he was the centerpiece. He took over the offense and shined defensively throughout each entire game in the finals hence the Finals MVP award. Again :what:
giphy.gif

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
He kicked back in the first two series against the Blazers and Jazz but in the finals it was clear that he was the centerpiece. He took over the offense and shined defensively throughout each entire game in the finals hence the Finals MVP award. Again :what:
cut it out...he kicked back through out the season, playoffs, and finals because he had that luxury when playing on a stacked team
Durant was injured and the Warriors still winning games

So you never thought Cleveland had a chance to beat the Warriors because the Warriors was too good right?
When King James is on your squad, there's no such thing as having no chance. The nikka nearly won the MVP while losing in the finals against a stack team

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
cut it out...he kicked back through out the season, playoffs, and finals because he had that luxury when playing on a stacked team
Durant was injured and the Warriors still winning games

When King James is on your squad, there's no such thing as having no chance. The nikka nearly won the MVP while losing in the finals against a stack team
Almost+Doesn't+Count+%28UK+Single+II%29.jpg