GSR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
daygo
Yeah.. Ok:mjlol:

And why in the fukk would I be hurt, this shyt is hilarious :bryan:

I'm just in here having fun..

And Lebron never got kicked in the nuts, thats the problem. His hoe ass went to the media crying about Draymond (like he does about everything) then they suspended him IN THE FINALS

I'm the female but you're the one juggling Lebrons nuts with your tongue:bryan:

Its cool, stayed :umad:
im not even talking about bron. my only mention of him was telling you i'm not his fan. you're the one who's obsessed with him.
:mjlol:
cavs won 3 games in a row and you call that a fluke.

alright baby girl you can have it. i'm sure being denied that ring has special traumatic effects for you.
:russ:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kyrie a ho for this really. Request a trade all you want but yucking it up with the guy you went head up against the last three finals and "making fun" of Lebron seems really ungrateful. Yeah the man came back and snatched your team but in a world where Lebron didn't come back has Kyrie even won a playoff series yet?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
im not even talking about bron. my only mention of him was telling you i'm not his fan. you're the one who's obsessed with him.
cavs won 3 games in a row and you call that a fluke.

alright baby girl you can have it. i'm sure being denied that ring has special traumatic effects for you.
:russ:
giphy.gif

:umad:

Stay salty
9Mzkm.gif

Daps
Asterisk Champs? WTF is that shyt dummy?

:mjcar:

Get Lebrons dikk out of your mouth and learn how to deal with this shyt like a man. Asterisks brehs, Asterisks :laff:
nikkas kill me with that asteriks shyt:russ::russ:

Like the NBA actually got an asteriks by the Warriors because some bum nikkas on the internet said so:mjlol:

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
:blessed::blessed:

I'm glad there's finally some good back and forth in basketball. I hate that buddy-buddy shyt.

When's Dirk gonna go at Chandler Parsons for taking his money

delta

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Harrison Barnes wife is gorgeous

LeBron is essentially Stannis Baratheon now and the whole league is letting him know it

im been tellin yall. real NBA players see right via the media's "but lebron has no help!!! he's a 1 man team!" bullshyt.

tossed his euro coach ball movement system in the bushes for a offense where he shoots or gets the assist every possession

then has the audcity to call kyrie selfish

DeuceCypherUno

knowledge God
Daps
Reppin
Straight out the fukkin' dungeons of rap
Kyrie a ho for this really. Request a trade all you want but yucking it up with the guy you went head up against the last three finals and "making fun" of Lebron seems really ungrateful. Yeah the man came back and snatched your team but in a world where Lebron didn't come back has Kyrie even won a playoff series yet?
we really gotta get off this idea that you CANNOT BE friends with people on other teams.

At the end of the day they are both working for the same company, just in different departments or regions.

They are gonna find themselves together in places that are not basketball courts.