Steph Mocking LeBron's Workout Vids While Kyrie Cheers Him On

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
I never understood any type of asterik talk next to any championship team:skip: As for kyrie being a hoe for joining in I usually would agree... except he's pissed for trying to be traded by the guy he's laughing at so oh well:pachaha: Now had Bron not tried to give him away and kyrie did this then Drew would be looking funny in the light.

EDIT:After watching the video again Kyrie would've looked awkward as fukk if he didn't laugh. It was just good natured fun:snoop:

Last edited:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kyrie a ho for this really. Request a trade all you want but yucking it up with the guy you went head up against the last three finals and "making fun" of Lebron seems really ungrateful.
Was Kyrie not supposed to go to the wedding because Steph and other GS players were gonna be there:dwillhuh:
Was Kyrie supposed to grab the mic from the DJ and shut the wedding down because they were making jokes about Bron:gucci:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was Kyrie not supposed to go to the wedding because Steph and other GS players were gonna be there:dwillhuh:
Was Kyrie supposed to grab the mic from the DJ and shut the wedding down because they were making jokes about Bron:gucci:
Did I say anything about him not going to the wedding or shutting it down?
:gucci:

But if what the thread title says is true I don't see how it's cool to be "cheering on" Steph as he mocks Lebron on camera. He's still your teammate and brought you the only success you ever had.

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
I'm acknowledging that the Warriors have beaten the Cavs twice. What other facts is there besides the fact they won and have 2 championships to prove it.

:skip:
1) the team that they beat wasn't the team that made it to the finals
2) KD being weak hoe, went to a stack team that already knew they couldn't beat Cavs when they were healthy

Trece

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Some bronsexuals going undercover to rage and let out their frustrations and hurt

Saying shyt like this:
Kyrie is a hoe for this for real-he wouldnt even have ever looked at a ring if it werent for Bron

Then dropping this classic undercover bronsexual tactic to make their opinion seem more relevant

And I aint even a Bron fan

ManxOfxThexYear

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My muthafukkin self
2) KD being weak hoe, went to a stack team that already knew they couldn't beat Cavs when they were healthy

So please show me where the asterisks are? Cause im having a hard time locating these facts anywhere on the trophy or record books.

:jbhmm:

Gyasi85

Superstar
Daps
Tit 4 Tat my coli nikkas .:mjgrin:. who ever win get to mock the other :manny: The shyt do make sense tho..Kyrie, Butler, ..Bron just dun seem like the kind of nikka to fukk with nikkas that listen to Miley Cyrus and Vanessa Carlton :hubie:..Henny dun married his highschool girl...and she black..while Kyrie out here having boat parties with a preference :mjpls:Off the court these nikkas don't mix...:yeshrug: and on the court..Kyrie been getting that Mario Chalmers work :usure: He ain't built for that kind of "tough love " :francis: Yeah that nikka been ready to leave for a minute

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
How are they stacked if they couldn't beat the Cavs without KD? :mjlol:

What are you on about?:gucci:

Bron stans, calling another man king and defending his honor at a minutes notice :dame:

Kevin%2BDurant%2BClutch%2B3%2BGame%2B3%2BShot%2BScience.gif

:umad:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
So how stacked was the team if they couldn't beat LeBron? And did LeBron not have a stacked team and the highest luxury taxed team in league history?

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Kyrie a bigger snake than KD :wow:

makes no sense Steph and Kyrie clowning Bron though, one got exposed in the finals, has no FMVPs, and begged Durant to join him. the other won't be shyt as the man of his own team so :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: