Steph Mocking LeBron's Workout Vids While Kyrie Cheers Him On

chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps
Why do yall nikkas keep having amnesia? Acting like Lebron started the mocking shyt. It was Draymond at the parade when the won in 2015 who started it but I'm gone let yall cook. Anything to hate on Bron. This a hoe move by Kyrie though. Him going to the wedding is cool but dancing with nikkas mocking your current teammate is weak shyt. Especially since they just beat you also for the chip.

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
Memo to Warrior fans, your franchise and homegrown all stars knew that they weren't enough to beat the Kang, so before, throughout, and after the season, playoffs and finals they was trying to recruit a superstar. Hoeassness personified :scust:
So if your homegrown team isnt good enough to beat another team youre a hoe for getting a player that can help you beat that team?:mindblown:

The mental gymnastics used by yall Bron stans is exhausting:trash:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
stop it......he knew what he was saying:russ:

you have no choice because dray is king petty

c'mon man...in the 2015 season? Nope

.....let's not get it twisted, Im all for ribbing back and forth but let'snot forget who started it and it wasn't Lebron:usure: These haters out here/on this board tryna make it seem like Lebron trolled the Warriors without being provoked:hhh:

:ehh:
Now you trying to be a revisionist :russ:
You and I know damn well nobody saw this team coming..
Everybody was jocking the CAVS and Lebron's greatness at the beginning of the series.. But after game 1 that's when all that
"He need help" shyt started..
Tristan and Mosgove were giving quality minutes..
As much as I hate to admit it Deladova was holding his own with Steph the first three games..
Lebron proclaimed himself the best in the world after game 5..
Stop the bs..
If you are great, you impose your will on a team that wasn't even seen as your peers..
You lying if you saw Dray becoming this beast.
You lying if you don't remember how fans were wanting Monte over Steph because he was injury prone..
You lying if you thought HB was going to be a worthy match up(KD is on record saying this and that shyt falls on HB because if he showed up last year, that shyt would have been a sweep and KD would be somewhere else.
You lying if you thought Killa Klay was going to end up one of the best lock down defender/prolific sg of this era..
Everybody hating a homegrown team that meshed and shocked the world..
Everybody calls our first championship a fluke and cry Lebytch needs more help..
Naw..
If MJ can play a game with the flu, impose his will and energy on a Jazz team that was hella close, then Lebron should have made his teammates great(like everybody says he does) and beat the peon Warriors..
Let's also remember a nikka running to the media on some snitch shyt, after knowingly dragging his nuts across a nikkas neck and back( I don't know anybody that plays sports that wouldn't fight over that disrespectful ass shyt) because someone called him a bytch and proclaims himself a father..
The fukk that got to do with shyt:russ:
I will admit that Lebytch has mastered the "chess/checkers", calculating game..
He imposed his will on the league to make that suspension happen.
But even with that, Dray showed his ass last year and if Steph didn't do that dumb ass behind the back pass and Kerr left Barbosa/Speights in and left struggling HB(like I said if the nikka showed up, sweep) out..
We would have repeated..
At the end of it, you will disagree and that's cool, I don't expect you to agree and I respect that..
But stop with the foolishness that Lebron doesnt do ho shyt that might in turn have run off one of the most clutch pgs in the league..
I mean for god sake, TT was ready to throw them thangs :russ:
Lebron has great moments and numbers but his homotional catalog exceeds the good..
Defending The Kang At All Cost:mjgrin:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
nikkaz in here mad as hell
Looking just like this after watching that video.

tenor.gif

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
So if your homegrown team isnt good enough to beat another team youre a hoe for getting a player that can help you beat that team?:mindblown:

The mental gymnastics used by yall Bron stans is exhausting:trash:
It only becomes mental gymnastics when you try to omit facts that will not exist in the stats, while using the same stats to :cape: for your team, which has been the typical actions of Warriors fans
If nikkas started their celebration rants and :cape: with "though we needed KD to beat the Kang, cause we knew we would've lost to a fully healthy Cavs"....then I wouldn't be in such threads and convos injecting facts and proper perspective