Steph Mocking LeBron's Workout Vids While Kyrie Cheers Him On

McPiff

#goat
Daps
The funny thing is yall take this shyt way more serious than they do.

Nikkas all last year talked about how much Draymond and LeBron hate each other when they chill together all the time in the off season

How many of yall have ever Clowned around and joked on your homies/peers?

This

Yeah that's probably because he plays right next to and sees LeBron everyday so there was no reason to call him you dumbfukk. Yeah lemme call LeBron when he's right here on the podium celebrating the chip with me. You dudes sound so fukking stupid with your wannabe Dr Phil psychoanalysis. :mjlol:

:pachaha: the worst thing is that these dumb fukks really think that they are onto something with these pseudo analysis

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
That's when Jordan was early in his career. There was enough media around when Jordan was late in his career and dude never got disrespected like this

Dude... the media has grown like 100s of time since then though.

And again on top of "media" there are way more OTHER outlets.

That vid wasnt "media" that was a nicca with his cell phone that posted it on a social media site.

Then game has changed

Martha

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
so i take that as you being a dude that's ok with other dudes kicking dudes in the nuts to win basketball games. duly noted

foh

cavs humiliated the warriors in that finals. deal with it.

73-9 and no ring :russ:

and i was a bulls fan that year :mjlol:
And I take it you're the guy thats ok with a nikka crying after stepping over homeboy instigating the situation and getting key players suspended in the finals so your ass won't get swept and embarrassed...

Clown:mjlol:

Barely won by 4 but they humiliated them when anyone with eyes saw the fluke that shyt was...

And still had to get bailed out by Kyrie, same nikka thats blocking his ass and trying to get traded..

Bronsexuals :mjlol:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Also, what really is the line between "disrespect" and "jokes"?

So that right there is disrespect? Cuz I look more at what Agent Zero did to Nick Young more as disrespect...

Coming into a man's home, clowning him about this chick rudely, talking shyt to his kids and breaking their shyt more disrespectfully.

I look at KG making the comment about La La more disrespectfully.

But everytime someone makes a little joke at Bron, cats in here be treating it like or equivalent to say before a game someone running up on his wife and smacking her or going to his kids AAU game and shoving him in front of Bron or spitting in his face.

I dont get why internet cats hate Bron soooo much that they love to tout marginal shyt as "disrespect"

Just saying.... disrespect where I'm from is where a line is actually crossed

Martha

GSR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
daygo
And I take it you're the guy thats ok with a nikka crying after stepping over homeboy instigating the situation and getting key players suspended in the finals so your ass won't get swept and embarrassed...

Clown:mjlol:

Barely won by 4 but they humiliated them when anyone with eyes saw the fluke that shyt was...

And still had to get bailed out by Kyrie, same nikka thats blocking his ass and trying to get traded..

Bronsexuals :mjlol:
i'm not a lebron fan.

and you sound really hurt with that super detailed in depth explanation about god knows what.
and you just confirmed you have no problem with kicking dudes in the nuts...... oh wait my bad i get it now you're a female, that's cool.

it's the only way you can fight back. i get it.
:jawalrus:

73-9 & ringless:russ:

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cavs should trade him to Orlando or something. Go be the man in basketball purgatory :jawalrus:

• Dap
Reactions: GSR

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps

giphy.gif

:mjgrin:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
i'm not a lebron fan.

and you sound really hurt with that super detailed in depth explanation about god knows what.
and you just confirmed you have no problem with kicking dudes in the nuts...... oh wait my bad i get it now you're a female, that's cool.

it's the only way you can fight back. i get it.
:jawalrus:

Yeah.. Ok:mjlol:

And why in the fukk would I be hurt, this shyt is hilarious :bryan:

I'm just in here having fun..

And Lebron never got kicked in the nuts, thats the problem. His hoe ass went to the media crying about Draymond (like he does about everything) then they suspended him IN THE FINALS

I'm the female but you're the one juggling Lebrons nuts with your tongue:bryan:

Its cool, stayed :umad: