Steph Mocking LeBron's Workout Vids While Kyrie Cheers Him On

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
Take what Curry says out of context brehs:russ:

stop it......he knew what he was saying:russ:
Now Dray is known shyt talker so I'll give you that one:hubie:

you have no choice because dray is king petty

But let's not act how the Warriors were not supposed be there talk and Lebron being completely confident of a win after game 5 that series in postgame..
Also don't act like iman, Rj wasn't talking shyt the whole season..

c'mon man...in the 2015 season? Nope

No matter how you slice it, CAVS fans/Lebron stans can't take a joke or good ribbing..
Everybody else is just supposed to be humble when it comes to the Kang..
fukk that..

.....let's not get it twisted, Im all for ribbing back and forth but let'snot forget who started it and it wasn't Lebron:usure: These haters out here/on this board tryna make it seem like Lebron trolled the Warriors without being provoked:hhh:

Let a young nikka have fun and when the season begins, come back and bust ass:dame:

:ehh:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
The funny thing is yall take this shyt way more serious than they do.

Nikkas all last year talked about how much Draymond and LeBron hate each other when they chill together all the time in the off season

How many of yall have ever Clowned around and joked on your homies/peers?
Exactly so why ya fellow Bronsexuals in this very thread crying and going on homotional rants, calling nikkas c00ns and shyt? :suckitself:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Damn lol...shyt only gonna get worse from here on..They better get kyrie the fukk outta cleveland before the season starts...

You thought the 3-1 with kd and the warriors was bad..Kyrie might trump that if gilbert keeps fukking around...:lolbron:

I wouldn't trade him. I would force him to stay and deal with the Cleveland fans. All the blame will go to him when LeBron leaves next summer.