Steph Mocking LeBron's Workout Vids While Kyrie Cheers Him On

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am a Bron stan, but dont know why Kyrie is getting so much hate. He basically just wants to get out of Bron's shadow. Nothing wrong with that. If you think about it...as long as he plays with Lebron he will never have a chance to be MVP or the best player on his team until Bron is like 38 maybe. Kyrie feels he is in the same class as Westbrook or Harden. :yeshrug:

thats not even the real reason he wants to leave. he thinks Bron is leaving so he wants to bounce so a) he doesnt get stuck with that roster of one-trick ponies. b) if he leaves now, the team that gets him will have his Bird Rights c) he will only be a 1-year rental if he plays with Cleveland next year which will greatly reduce his options to finding a good team, much less one he will want to re-up with.

Also, what's wrong with him being at HB wedding? Him and HB were cool from back before college even. Him being there has nothing to do with GSW. :comeon:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
you just described lebron haters. lebron's jabs on the warriors started from Curry and Draymonds jabs at the Cavs. Let me refresh your memory

Steph Curry on return to Cleveland: ‘Hopefully it still smells a little bit like champagne’

Steph Curry on return to Cleveland: 'Hopefully it still smells a little bit like champagne'

and

A year ago, Draymond Green said Cavs ‘suck’ during Warriors title celebration

A year ago, Draymond Green said Cavs 'suck' during Warriors title celebration | FOX Sports

Take what Curry says out of context brehs:russ:
Now Dray is known shyt talker so I'll give you that one:hubie:
But let's not act how the Warriors were not supposed be there talk and Lebron being completely confident of a win after game 5 that series in postgame..
Also don't act like iman, Rj wasn't talking shyt the whole season..
No matter how you slice it, CAVS fans/Lebron stans can't take a joke or good ribbing..
Everybody else is just supposed to be humble when it comes to the Kang..
fukk that..
Let a young nikka have fun and when the season begins, come back and bust ass:dame:

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
:banderas: when kyrie has to play against LeBron next year.

:banderas: that ass whopping.
BleakBlushingHalibut.gif

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
yall need to quit taking basketball so serious, they are having fun while yall looking for news to shyt on a player. Do you really think they are some enemies off the court? Bron out there making barbershop talk videos with draymond while coli thinks these two hate each other

Now every news media going to talk about this kyrie shyt like breaking news, as it's slow day in the office

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
The funny thing is yall take this shyt way more serious than they do.

Nikkas all last year talked about how much Draymond and LeBron hate each other when they chill together all the time in the off season

How many of yall have ever Clowned around and joked on your homies/peers?

I wouldn't be surprised if draymond is a real ass dude and respects LeBron for his skill and doesn't really give on his off court Antics.

kyrie really seems like a bytch nikka though dude isnt even traded yet.

least act like it respect is worth something in person.

how you gone let homie mock. your teammate like that in front of the world?