Steph entered the NBA in 09.. Bron 03 they both have 4 rings

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
This is easily the most delusional Kobestan narrative possible.

Kobe has five titles because the Lakers big man outplayed the other team's best player in all 5 Finals. Not because missed shots magically translate into wins via some sort of eight-dimensional chess.

Embarrassing and bitter as hell :sadcam:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
95% chance that union would've resulted in Kobe choking the unvaccinated life out of Kyrie :russ:
It’s like when @Regular_P teamed up with Calvin at McDonald’s. @Regular_P started doing dumb shyt like jumping on the buffer doing doughnuts and Calvin choked him out. :beutusDamn:

Menna

All Star
Daps
Steph will end up with 5 or 6 and bron will finish with 4 but bron overshadows steph as all around

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
It's hilarious to watch Kobestans blame "fatigue" for the Lakers' pathetic performance in 2011, then claim they somehow would have quadrupled that run by some sort of magic dust without even being able to name the players involved.

Considering how bad Kobe's 2004 and 2013 superteams went, you're probably better off not making assumptions. A Kobe-Wade-Bosh squad is winning 1 ring at most. A Kobe-Kyrie squad is going to be lucky to get out of the first round.

The lack of self-awareness in this statement. :mjlol:

THE LEVEL OF PTSD IT TAKES TO TYPE OUT THAT SENTENCE IS INSANE

IM NOT ARGUING FOOL.. IM REPLYING TO YOUR NONSENSE. I TOO CAN GIVE U ANALYTICAL BREAKDOWNS AND TYPE OUT SPREADSHEETS FULLA STATS TO EXPLAIN WHY KOBE > .. BUT I STOPPED DOIN THAT YEARS AGO. THE FACT THAT U STILL ON IT IS ASTONISHING.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
THE LEVEL OF PTSD IT TAKES TO TYPE OUT THAT SENTENCE IS INSANE

IM NOT ARGUING FOOL.. IM REPLYING TO YOUR NONSENSE. I TOO CAN GIVE U ANALYTICAL BREAKDOWNS AND TYPE OUT SPREADSHEETS FULLA STATS TO EXPLAIN WHY KOBE > .. BUT I STOPPED DOIN THAT YEARS AGO. THE FACT THAT U STILL ON IT IS ASTONISHING.

Notice how they claim the 3 peat teams are Shaq's.....but somehow the 04 team is Kobe's :dead:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Everybody knows the 3 Peat teams was Shaq's team. 3 Finals MVP's for Shaq vs. 0 for Kobe. Every single opponent said their main gameplan was to stop Shaq first.

Be a dumbass brehs :mjlol:

Comparing the two players, the current Lakers and former Chicago Bulls coach said Saturday that Bryant has demonstrated a better all-around game than any other player he has coached -- including Michael Jordan.

"Kobe's become the floor leader of a basketball team that was kind of looking for that nature of a player, who could not only be a scorer, but also be a playmaker or consistently make big plays at critical times," Jackson said. "So it was very important for Kobe to step into that role that he was envisioned at. I've always held the bar up very high for Kobe, and he's not only reached that bar, but he's jumping over the top of it right now.

"And I think it's the best that I've ever seen a player of mine play with an overall court game. I'm asking him to do so much, and he's accomplishing it."

Jackson was quickly asked for a clarification. That includes Michael Jordan?

"I never asked Michael to be a playmaker," Jackson said. "That's the greatest player that I've ever had, that I could consider the greatest player in the game, and I never asked him to be a playmaker in those terms. I asked him to be playmaker when he was doubled or tripled. But Kobe has to set up the offense, to advance the ball, to read the defense, to make other players happy, and he's doing a great job of that."

Screenshot-2023-03-31-at-2-17-50-PM.png

Put up 29-7-6 with 1.5 steals and LESS turnovers than Shaq in the playoffs while pretty much playing both the MJ and Scottie roles at the same time at 22 years old.......but nah, Kobe was just Khris Middleton :laff:

Lakers about to lose to the Blazers in G7 2000

Screenshot-2023-03-31-at-2-13-13-PM.png

Game 4 2000

Series about to be tied 2-2 and Shaq was nowhere to be found.....but hey, Vince or Tmac would've easily did the same thing at 21 years old:laff:

And just for good measure for the guys who pretend Kobe wasnt even that popular back then....as if he was some sidekick afterthought....

Screenshot-2023-03-31-at-2-30-06-PM.png

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

Shaquille O'Neal has been convinced. Kobe Bryant is the best.

"I told Kobe that he was my idol," O'Neal said. "I'm serious. He's playing phenomenal. I think he's the best player in the league, by far."

With his take-your-breath-away moves and long-range daggers, Bryant stole San Antonio's home-court advantage in a hurry in the NBA Western Conference finals.

He scored 45 points on 19-for-35 shooting and grabbed 10 rebounds as the Los Angeles Lakers beat the Spurs 104-90 on Saturday in Game 1.

Horace Grant kept referring to Bryant as "No. 23," the number Jordan wore. It wasn't a mistake.

"I knew what I was saying," Grant said.

O'Neal said it wasn't the points but the way Bryant scored them that was so impressive.

"That's where I've been trying to get him all year," O'Neal said. "He's been getting his points, getting everybody involved, drawing and kicking, doing the right things. Somebody once said the mark of a great player is how you make the other players around you play. I now can truly say that Kobe Bryant is the best player in this league."
Bryant, who averaged 37.7 points against the Spurs in the regular season, was even tougher this time, maybe because San Antonio is without Derek Anderson.

When Bryant wasn't scoring, he was finding O'Neal inside.
Posting real quotes from that time period somehow is rewriting history :mjlol:

Even NBA 2k1 had Shaq and Kobe both rated 98 and this was after the 2000 season......but yall go ahead and keep insisting Kobe was considered way below Shaq in real time :laff: