Steph Curry: It's Funny Warriors Aren't The Title Favorites

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
We got better too. Kevon Looney and Jason Thompson are both better defenders than David Lee was. Ian Clark is the 3rd best shooter on our team now. He'll be that shooter off the bench we needed.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We got better too. Kevon Looney and Jason Thompson are both better defenders than David Lee was. Ian Clark is the 3rd best shooter on our team now. He'll be that shooter off the bench we needed.

Ehh...Thompson is a downgrade from Lee. Sure he's a better defender, but considering how awful Lee is on that end that's not saying much.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Ehh...Thompson is a downgrade from Lee. Sure he's a better defender, but considering how awful Lee is on that end that's not saying much.
McAdoo, Looney, Thompson will give us more than Lee did last year on both ends of the floor.

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
You damn sure did when we were down 2-1 and you was ready to crown LeBron and get him sized for his ring :skip:
Thread still exist bro.. In it I said one.. I don't think cavs was winning.. Cuz they couldn't adjust any further...

2..I said game 4 was pivotal.. If cavs wins they might do it.. But if they lost ...its done

It's in the thread

Playa With Tha Passport

Mr International
Daps
Reppin
University City
Cavs aren't the favorites because they're better than the Warriors

They're the favorites because they can sleep walk to the Finals barring DRose being elite again

With this cavs tm even if rose was elite they would still skate to finals

You dudes seem to forget lebron beat rose at his best in 5 gms ..

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
I mean yall only 2nd in favorites in a loaded west to win the entire thing :stopitslime: