Steph Curry: It's Funny Warriors Aren't The Title Favorites

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Agree with everything but the bolded :comeon: breh. Them nikkas was getting bodied by a gritty physical team and they would have continued to do so had they kept starting Bogut. They should not be denied their credit but let's not go the opposite extreme and cop pleas.
that's not going to the other extreme, it's a whole lotta woulda coulda shoulda being thrown around, "if the cavs...." is just as absurd, i can't counter it with tons of "if's" about the dubs....in the end, the results are what they are

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
If Kyrie and Love were completely healthy, which they never are they are 2 of the most injury prone players in the league, they still would have lost. Steph would have gone for 30 a game and Draymond would have dropped 3 or more triple-doubles on Love's one way player head. Klay could still play like ass like he did and they win in 6, maybe 5. Kevin Love, a guy all the Coli dudes get on for being a career loser, would not have swung it to deliver Bron a championship this year.

:mjlol:

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Healthy teams? You mean to tell me Patrick fukking Beverly would've made a difference from Houston getting their ass whooped to beating us? When Cleveland had us 2-1 nobody talked that healthy shyt. When Memphis had us on the ropes nobody talked that healthy shyt. You only talked it after they went fishing.

Let the Coli tell it, Patrick Beverley was the difference between the Rockets winning and losing, yet the Rockets went out and traded for another starting PG in the offseason :dead:

And they can bring up Motiejunas but they wouldn't have made it past the Clippers if it wasn't for his replacement Josh Smith going ham in game 6 :ehh:

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
We had the best offense and best defense all season. How could we not be the favorites against any team?

so what did the pacers have :comeon::comeon::comeon::comeon:

mane wardell needs to just stfu and enjoy his ring and his family. people clearly agreed wit me putting washinton in that situation. Y'all would be clowning john wall for acting like that. For him to act like its some "shock" that the warriors are not the favs is straight up laughable, his bball IQ is not low at all :rudy: he knows damn well why they not.

everyone outside of the 415 knows that they had a very favorable road to winning a ring due to numerous injuries

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
They are the favorites to me. Especially since they feel disrespected and hungry.

Championship experience goes a long way and they are bringing back pretty much the whole team. When the going gets tough they will know what to do.

I wouldn't be surprised if they have another dominant regular season but really ravage teams in the playoffs.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that's not going to the other extreme, it's a whole lotta woulda coulda shoulda being thrown around, "if the cavs...." is just as absurd, i can't counter it with tons of "if's" about the dubs....in the end, the results are what they are

:patrice:

The end results are indeed what they are and that was my point.