Steph Curry: It's Funny Warriors Aren't The Title Favorites

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Who gives a fukk? They won 67 games and the titles
Obviously plenty of people give a fukk, hence the downplaying of that championship. If you care about legit competition in sports youre not gonna look at that shyt and put it up next to other championship runs lol
Healthy teams? You mean to tell me Patrick fukking Beverly would've made a difference from Houston getting their ass whooped to beating us? When Cleveland had us 2-1 nobody talked that healthy shyt. When Memphis had us on the ropes nobody talked that healthy shyt. You only talked it after they went fishing.
Yes, the answer is zero. Warriors had to face zero healthy teams en route to "winning it all." That's why they're not the favorites, because they still havent proven they should be. So you and Steph can stop crying and hope for a better season this time around.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Obviously plenty of people give a fukk, hence the downplaying of that championship. If you care about legit competition in sports youre not gonna look at that shyt and put it up next to other championship runs lol
Yes, the answer is zero. Warriors had to face zero healthy teams en route to "winning it all." That's why they're not the favorites, because they still havent proven they should be. So you and Steph can stop crying and hope for a better season this time around.
How many healthy teams Cleveland ran into in the playoffs? Name them :sas1:

ThaGlow

All Star
Daps
Cavs couldn't even finish with the best record in the east. They went up against an injured Hawks team but nobody wants to speak on that.

That's what comes with having or being the best player in the world though. When you don't even have to be a defending champion to be the favorite. One player making that difference on team sport. I believe only Lebron and KD have that kind of clout for now. At the level Steph is playing and the Warriors continued success, he can be on that list one day too.

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Boston, Chicago, ATL, and GSW all were healthy at the start of each series and had no injuries to their starters.

Actually Sefoloshia was injured prior to the ATL series, and Kyle Korver was injured in game 2 or 3(I can't remember). As for the bulls, Pau couldn't play two games due to hamstrings and that for sure made it easier for the Cavs to beat the Bulls.

Dayco23

World Champion
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
Actually Sefoloshia was injured prior to the ATL series, and Kyle Korver was injured in game 2 or 3(I can't remember). As for the bulls, Pau couldn't play two games due to hamstrings and that for sure made it easier for the Cavs to beat the Bulls.

i forgot sefalosha. but if you read my post i specifically said "at the start of each series"

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

And what exactly have the Cavs proven? Or OKC?

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm still waiting for the answer from those who say the Warriors aren't the favorites because they're unproven, yet they have no problem hyping the Cavs & Thunder.

Like, what have those two teams accomplished that gives them a higher clout than the team that just won a title? Is getting to the Finals and losing > Actually winning the title?