Daps
Reppin
Oakland
2014 - OKC loses to San Antonio in the WCF
2013 - OKC loses to the damn Grizz in the 2nd round
2012 - OKC embarrasses themselves in the finals
2011 - OKC gets sonned by the Mavs in the WCF
2010 - OKC first round exit

at what point is the thunder who we thought they were? :mjpls: peyton manning and the colts ass nikkas

:whoa: i like OKC tho, but yall nikkas crowning a team with 5 years of not getting it done, while the Dubs showed us 3rd time's a charm

Daps
What do you mean ducking. If the Spurs wanted to meet up with the Warriors they need to secure the 2nd seed in the West by beating the Pelicans on the last game of the season. But no they lost? Alright, then beat the Clippers in the first round if you're really championship material. But Kawhi shoots below 30% in the final three games (Nobody wants to talk about this though), Parker & Manu play like they 40 years old, Danny Green shoots 10% below his season average from three and they get beat by a one legged Chris Paul GW in game 7. Nobody but themselves to blame for not getting to the Warriors level.

Clippers? beat the damn Rockets. Don't have one of the biggest choke jobs in NBA playoff history. If they couldn't put the Rockets to sleep I have no idea why people get the impression that they were a real threat to the Warriors who took them to 7 last year without Bogut & the overhauled coaching staff.

About them having this unprecedented injury luck you should do your history, check the '89 Pistons real quick:

First Round: No Larry Bird who broke his back. Sweep the Celtics

Second Round: Bucks leading scorer & all star Terry Cummings sprains his ankle 17 minutes into game one and is out the rest of the series. No Paul Pressey who's got a separated shoulder (One of the top perimeter defenders in the league at the time and led the team in assists, one of the original point forwards) or Paul Mokeski who was recovering from two broken ribs. Pistons sweep

Third Round: Pippen gets hit with an elbow one minute into game six and does not return, Pistons win the game by only nine points and the series

Finals: Starting guard Byron Scott injures his hamstring in practice before game one and is out for the series (Man just finished averaging 24.8ppg on 57% in the WCF before this). With the Lakers leading early in G2 Magic Johnson goes down with a hamstring injury, not remotely the same afterward and is eventually ruled out for the series. Lakers starting backcourt is gone, the Pistons sweep

and NOBODY talks about this shyt yet ppl are obsessed with the Warriors luck this year as if others haven't reaped the same rewards. You'll drive yourself insane going down the list of teams to benefit from fortunate injury circumstances.
@GoddamnyamanProf, @360Waves lost. Again. :laff:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
It got them to the Finals and having the greatest player in existence should've been enough to beat Golden State.

Lol fukk kinda deliberately obtuse/casual fan shyt is dis?

Do you nikkas eam undastand how team sports work?
8bXqomG.png

HoopLife

Superstar
Daps
2014 - OKC loses to San Antonio in the WCF
2013 - OKC loses to the damn Grizz in the 2nd round
2012 - OKC embarrasses themselves in the finals
2011 - OKC gets sonned by the Mavs in the WCF
2010 - OKC first round exit

at what point is the thunder who we thought they were? :mjpls: peyton manning and the colts ass nikkas

:whoa: i like OKC tho, but yall nikkas crowning a team with 5 years of not getting it done, while the Dubs showed us 3rd time's a charm
OKC would have beat the heat in 2012 if they were missing Wade and Bosh but naw they actually faced a fully healthy Bron team

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Lol fukk kinda deliberately obtuse/casual fan shyt is dis?

Do you nikkas eam undastand how team sports work?
8bXqomG.png
Yes I do and Lebron's teammates didn't step up they choked, while the Warriors players did their job. Before the Warriors series Shumpert and Smith were being hyped liked crazy and don't get me started on Delly. They were beaten by the better team.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
and that is a legit issue thats been going on years. The east is disgusting :scust: cant wait for Silver to make it top 16 teams make the play offs :blessed:

til then :scust:

watching some teams in the east play in the play offs is disrespectful to my eyes :scust:

The owners will not allow that to happen.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Yes I do and Lebron's teammates didn't step up they choked, while the Warriors players did their job. Before the Warriors series Shumpert and Smith were being hyped liked crazy and don't get me started on Delly. They were beaten by the better team.

:comeon: Lebron's teammates were layed up in gurneys and had thier arms in slings.

It's amazin how summa you nikkas just completely ova look somethin so flagrantly obvious like dat. It's as if you almost will dat stupidity to make da shyt seem imaginary or non existent all togetha.

Like da shyt had zero impact on da outcome or possible outcomes.
8bXqomG.png