Steph Curry: It's Funny Warriors Aren't The Title Favorites

3rd Koast Kang

Superstar
Daps
Give the Warriors their fukkin credit. They went out on the floor and smacked the whole league around. You nikkas with these flawed ass arguments....."oh if they woulda played the Spurs/clippers they would've lost"

The same clippers who blew a 3-1 series lead including an elimination game in which they were up by 20? And the Spurs who lost to the clips on a last second shot by a gimpy ass cp3? FOH

GhostoftheMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Straight Outta Homeworld
67 wins, most road wins, best defense in the league, highest field goal percentage in the league, most points per game in the league. That's why respect should be shown.

like i said earlier i can respect all that but to say you deserve to be the favored to win it again because you beat a weak cavs in the finals i'm going to laugh

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you can only face the teams that advance...this whole they didn't play san antonio or the clippers rhetoric is :russell:

as far as could would shoulda with an injured cavs, who's to say the warriors play as lackadaisical as they did knowing they're facing a healthy team? can we say they'll be the camps next yer...nope....did we win this year ...yep

Agree with everything but the bolded :comeon: breh. Them nikkas was getting bodied by a gritty physical team and they would have continued to do so had they kept starting Bogut. They should not be denied their credit but let's not go the opposite extreme and cop pleas.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
That's because no one respects them outside of GSW fans. I can't hate, the stars aligned and they got the luckiest Finals Run in history against nothing but injured teams, while ducking all the healthy squads that could actually give them a run for their money (Spurs, Clips.) They essentially did what a 67 win team is supposed to do with that kind of luck. But any respect I had for them being a potential "dynasty" went out the window when I watched LeBron and a YMCA pickup squad nearly take these clowns to 7. :mjlol:

I still remember how HARD Bulls fans and Anti-Bron Stans tried to discredit Bron's titles because every year he'd get to face a Rose-less Chicago (although the years they did have him Bron still won anyways.) But they're all silent for goldenboy Curry who had that kind of luck not in one round but ALL FOUR, with his Finals opponent missing half the team.:scust:

What do you mean ducking. If the Spurs wanted to meet up with the Warriors they need to secure the 2nd seed in the West by beating the Pelicans on the last game of the season. But no they lost? Alright, then beat the Clippers in the first round if you're really championship material. But Kawhi shoots below 30% in the final three games (Nobody wants to talk about this though), Parker & Manu play like they 40 years old, Danny Green shoots 10% below his season average from three and they get beat by a one legged Chris Paul GW in game 7. Nobody but themselves to blame for not getting to the Warriors level.

Clippers? beat the damn Rockets. Don't have one of the biggest choke jobs in NBA playoff history. If they couldn't put the Rockets to sleep I have no idea why people get the impression that they were a real threat to the Warriors who took them to 7 last year without Bogut & the overhauled coaching staff.

About them having this unprecedented injury luck you should do your history, check the '89 Pistons real quick:

First Round: No Larry Bird who broke his back. Sweep the Celtics

Second Round: Bucks leading scorer & all star Terry Cummings sprains his ankle 17 minutes into game one and is out the rest of the series. No Paul Pressey who's got a separated shoulder (One of the top perimeter defenders in the league at the time and led the team in assists, one of the original point forwards) or Paul Mokeski who was recovering from two broken ribs. Pistons sweep

Third Round: Pippen gets hit with an elbow one minute into game six and does not return, Pistons win the game by only nine points and the series

Finals: Starting guard Byron Scott injures his hamstring in practice before game one and is out for the series (Man just finished averaging 24.8ppg on 57% in the WCF before this). With the Lakers leading early in G2 Magic Johnson goes down with a hamstring injury, not remotely the same afterward and is eventually ruled out for the series. Lakers starting backcourt is gone, the Pistons sweep

and NOBODY talks about this shyt yet ppl are obsessed with the Warriors luck this year as if others haven't reaped the same rewards. You'll drive yourself insane going down the list of teams to benefit from fortunate injury circumstances.

Last edited:

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Cavs aren't the favorites because they're better than the Warriors

They're the favorites because they can sleep walk to the Finals barring DRose being elite again
Milwaukee Bucks going to the finals

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
:mindblown: We were the best team in the league for the entire season.

wtf is that suppose to mean? indiana was the best like 2 years ago and look what happned

you tryna tell me if they ran thru an injured east and won it all against a spurs team with no timmy no tony parker we wouldnt be givin them the :childplease: look.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
That's because no one respects them outside of GSW fans. I can't hate, the stars aligned and they got the luckiest Finals Run in history against nothing but injured teams, while ducking all the healthy squads that could actually give them a run for their money (Spurs, Clips.) They essentially did what a 67 win team is supposed to do with that kind of luck. But any respect I had for them being a potential "dynasty" went out the window when I watched LeBron and a YMCA pickup squad nearly take these clowns to 7. :mjlol:

I still remember how HARD Bulls fans and Anti-Bron Stans tried to discredit Bron's titles because every year he'd get to face a Rose-less Chicago (although the years they did have him Bron still won anyways.) But they're all silent for goldenboy Curry who had that kind of luck not in one round but ALL FOUR, with his Finals opponent missing half the team.:scust:
You must've been high as fukk watching that game 7 :dead:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Kyrie and Love were completely healthy, which they never are they are 2 of the most injury prone players in the league, they still would have lost. Steph would have gone for 30 a game and Draymond would have dropped 3 or more triple-doubles on Love's one way player head. Klay could still play like ass like he did and they win in 6, maybe 5. Kevin Love, a guy all the Coli dudes get on for being a career loser, would not have swung it to deliver Bron a championship this year.