Steph Curry: It's Funny Warriors Aren't The Title Favorites

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas still playing the "bu..bu..but it's the West" card :mjlol:. Warriors went 12-3 against this unconquerable super-conference. Cleveland, minus it's 2nd and 3rd best player, gave them more trouble than any team out west managed to. But hey what does what actually happened have to do with this ?:yeshrug: It's funny how getting swept or blowing 3-1 leads doesn't reflect negatively on western teams or the conference in general, yet when the same thing happens in the east is just proves the conference ain't shyt.

That's because no one respects them outside of GSW fans. I can't hate, the stars aligned and they got the luckiest Finals Run in history against nothing but injured teams, while ducking all the healthy squads that could actually give them a run for their money (Spurs, Clips.) They essentially did what a 67 win team is supposed to do with that kind of luck. But any respect I had for them being a potential "dynasty" went out the window when I watched LeBron and a YMCA pickup squad nearly take these clowns to 7. :mjlol:

I still remember how HARD Bulls fans and Anti-Bron Stans tried to discredit Bron's titles because every year he'd get to face a Rose-less Chicago (although the years they did have him Bron still won anyways.) But they're all silent for goldenboy Curry who had that kind of luck not in one round but ALL FOUR, with his Finals opponent missing half the team.:scust:

:laff: at the bolded. No offense but I'm bout to offend you :heh:.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
only reason y'all won so easily was because cleveland's next option behind lebron was jr swish. hate this whiny ass team that wants respect for beating lebron and some fodder level players
67 wins, most road wins, best defense in the league, highest field goal percentage in the league, most points per game in the league. That's why respect should be shown.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
And also part of the game is sometimes you don't get the respect you deserve even after winning the championship. :yeshrug:

You see how we doing that Rousey chick, lol. :sas2:
between people :cape: for a poorly put together team and people bringing up athletes that they supposedly can't fukking stand at every opportunity, i'm lost

HoopLife

Superstar
Daps
That's because no one respects them outside of GSW fans. I can't hate, the stars aligned and they got the luckiest Finals Run in history against nothing but injured teams, while ducking all the healthy squads that could actually give them a run for their money (Spurs, Clips.) They essentially did what a 67 win team is supposed to do with that kind of luck. But any respect I had for them being a potential "dynasty" went out the window when I watched LeBron and a YMCA pickup squad nearly take these clowns to 7. :mjlol:

I still remember how HARD Bulls fans and Anti-Bron Stans tried to discredit Bron's titles because every year he'd get to face a Rose-less Chicago (although the years they did have him Bron still won anyways.) But they're all silent for goldenboy Curry who had that kind of luck not in one round but ALL FOUR, with his Finals opponent missing half the team.:scust:
Nikkas lucky they didn't face a healthy OKC team

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Come on steph lets not be silly now :francis: you know damn well why y'all not the favs.

Just imagine if John Wall won a chip and he never had to face derrick rose, jimmy butler then jeff teague and then lebron and kyrie.....then went to the finals against the rockets and never faced James harden or Pat Bev.

You tryna tell me the next year was would be fav to win it all :rudy:

Just enjoy your ring and ya beautiful family
:mindblown: We were the best team in the league for the entire season.

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
Cavs aren't the favorites because they're better than the Warriors

They're the favorites because they can sleep walk to the Finals barring DRose being elite again

GrippingRareCamel.gif

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
So the same media that didn't have them winning it all last season doesn't have them winning this season...

Would seem dumb to listen to their opinions
Only if you expect another once-in-a-million scenario that allowed the Warriors to cakewalk to the trophy to somehow repeat itself this season :comeon: