Steph Curry: It's Funny Warriors Aren't The Title Favorites

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
did they beat a cleveland at their best tho? i'm not going to pat someone on the back for beating a team with injuries that left them crippled taking out two of their next top options. i can respect them for winning 67 games but beating the cavs in that state isn't praise worthy. it would be like praising someone who won a foot race with someone who broke their toes the previous week.

:camby:
cavs have glass players

injuries part of the game

:yeshrug:

:umad:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cavs aren't the favorites because they're better than the Warriors

They're the favorites because they can sleep walk to the Finals barring DRose being elite again

Good point its not a guarantee that the dubs gets out the west

WuDatWuDat

All Star
Daps
Why would they be? There were so many injuries last year. Portland was decimated, OKC was decimated, literally had Sebastian Telfair starting in the beginning of the season, Tony Parker was hurt all year, etc..

If the Thunder are Healthy and if TP is healthy with LMA added.. those should be the favorites to go at it in the WCF.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
did they beat a cleveland at their best tho? i'm not going to pat someone on the back for beating a team with injuries that left them crippled taking out two of their next top options. i can respect them for winning 67 games but beating the cavs in that state isn't praise worthy. it would be like praising someone who won a foot race with someone who broke their toes the previous week.

:camby:
Youre mad, its OK bruh

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
A healthy Cavs team with 1 year of team chemistry under it's belt>>>>> Warriors. Warriors were lucky they played in the most injury ridden playoffs ever

:manny:

1ED2D7B1-12DB-438E-8C10-FAFBEFEFE871_zpsh9v9pxb4.png

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
That's because no one respects them outside of GSW fans. I can't hate, the stars aligned and they got the luckiest Finals Run in history against nothing but injured teams, while ducking all the healthy squads that could actually give them a run for their money (Spurs, Clips.) They essentially did what a 67 win team is supposed to do with that kind of luck. But any respect I had for them being a potential "dynasty" went out the window when I watched LeBron and a YMCA pickup squad nearly take these clowns to 7. :mjlol:

I still remember how HARD Bulls fans and Anti-Bron Stans tried to discredit Bron's titles because every year he'd get to face a Rose-less Chicago (although the years they did have him Bron still won anyways.) But they're all silent for goldenboy Curry who had that kind of luck not in one round but ALL FOUR, with his Finals opponent missing half the team.:scust:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Warriors coming out with a chip on their shoulder AFTER a championship. Thats how retarded the offseason talk has been about this team needing an asterisk and more coverage about the Cavs loss than their win
Come on steph lets not be silly now :francis: you know damn well why y'all not the favs.

Just imagine if John Wall won a chip and he never had to face derrick rose, jimmy butler then jeff teague and then lebron and kyrie.....then went to the finals against the rockets and never faced James harden or Pat Bev.

You tryna tell me the next year was would be fav to win it all :rudy:

Just enjoy your ring and ya beautiful family

Why would Wall not have to face Rose, Butler, Teague, LBJ, Kyrie, Harden and Bev? The Warriors played the best player on every single team they faced this postseason. People exaggerate the fukk out their path, and they must really not realize how many other champions in this games history have benefited from fortunate injury circumstances. You generally need that type of luck to win it all.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Come on steph lets not be silly now :francis: you know damn well why y'all not the favs.

Just imagine if John Wall won a chip and he never had to face derrick rose, jimmy butler then jeff teague and then lebron and kyrie.....then went to the finals against the rockets and never faced James harden or Pat Bev.

You tryna tell me the next year was would be fav to win it all :rudy:

Just enjoy your ring and ya beautiful family
you can only face the teams that advance...this whole they didn't play san antonio or the clippers rhetoric is :russell:

as far as could would shoulda with an injured cavs, who's to say the warriors play as lackadaisical as they did knowing they're facing a healthy team? can we say they'll be the champs next yer...nope....did we win this year ...yep

Last edited:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's because no one respects them outside of GSW fans. I can't hate, the stars aligned and they got the luckiest Finals Run in history against nothing but injured teams, while ducking all the healthy squads that could actually give them a run for their money (Spurs, Clips.) They essentially did what a 67 win team is supposed to do with that kind of luck. But any respect I had for them being a potential "dynasty" went out the window when I watched LeBron and a YMCA pickup squad nearly take these clowns to 7. :mjlol:

I still remember how HARD Bulls fans and Anti-Bron Stans tried to discredit Bron's titles because every year he'd get to face a Rose-less Chicago (although the years they did have him Bron still won anyways.) But they're all silent for goldenboy Curry who had that kind of luck not in one round but ALL FOUR, with his Finals opponent missing half the team.:scust:

No okc in the playoffs

Curry luck he didn't have to go up against:youngsabo: