Steph Curry Got Them Under Armour Numbers Going Nuts...

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I wish Reebok made a comeback :wow:

Pretty much nowadays the best looking shyt they got is still the Question/Answer line with Kamikaze in a distant second.

I be feeling :flabbynsick: walking around the mall and youngins be :dwillhuh: when I rock my Iversons.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Kanye says hello:

adidas-yeezy-boost-low-official-photos-june-27th-01.jpg
Even with Kanye, there #s are going down. UA is selling more, I think sketchers is selling more too

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
This is how you win the shoe game, 1. sign a good player, 2. get your best shoe designers on his signature shoe.

Adidas lost twice. They missed out on Jordan. And now, they are missing out on the Curry bandwagon. The Derrick Rose shoes are nice, so I'm not going to diss them on that. :deadrose:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I aint buying that for a second man

Unless I am overestimating the brand loyalty that nike has :jbhmm: :jbhmm:
Curry's are $70 less than most of those other guys signature shoes. Plus he's more popular, think of it this way, when Grant Hill and Allen Iverson was at their peak I'm sure they were outselling everyone Nike had except Penny and MJ.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I aint buying that for a second man

Unless I am overestimating the brand loyalty that nike has :jbhmm: :jbhmm:
Young kids don't have the type of loyalty to Nike that they've built up with us 20/30 year olds, and those are the ones mainly rocking Curry's. Plus it doesn't hurt that their price point is much lower than Bron/KD/Kobe.

paidNfull

Live By It, Die By It
Daps
Reppin
LouI$I@n@
i swear them numbers got to be fake or lying or something, i absolutely see no one rockin no Currys, Under Armor shoes? hell nah