Steph Curry Got Them Under Armour Numbers Going Nuts...

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Curry's are $70 less than most of those other guys signature shoes. Plus he's more popular, think of it this way, when Grant Hill and Allen Iverson was at their peak I'm sure they were outselling everyone Nike had except Penny and MJ.
Yup, I was in middle school when the first editions of the GHill Filas and AI Questions and then Answers dropped, everyone was rocking them back in. When you're young and have no built in allegiance to brands, you're gonna rock with what the most popular players are wearing as long as they're not no Hakeem/Shaq Payless shyts.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Yup, I was in middle school when the first editions of the GHill Filas and AI Questions and then Answers dropped, everyone was rocking them back in. When you're young and have no built in allegiance to brands, you're gonna rock with what the most popular players are wearing as long as they're not no Hakeem/Shaq Payless shyts.
Steph owes a lot of those shoe sales to Drake. That line in 0-100 helped his popularity immensely.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Steph owes a lot of those shoe sales to Drake. That line in 0-100 helped his popularity immensely.
:stopitslime: And not winning a championship and shooting lights out in key national TV games. That's not helping him but a Drake song from last year. FOH

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i swear them numbers got to be fake or lying or something, i absolutely see no one rockin no Currys, Under Armor shoes? hell nah

I concur. Like you, I have never seen anyone wearing Under Armor or Steph Curry, and I live in one of the biggest cities in North America. I see Yeezy's all the time here and Louboutins as well, but never Curr's. These numbers aren't worth the paper they're printed on.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
u
Tim Duncan was never popular among the youth despite the dominance. The song was before the championship sir.
You have to be semi retarded with this post . Steph is a flashier player does a little dance after big shots. Tim is a fundamental sound player with lay ups and jump shots as his scoring plays. He doesn't hit the big three in most games if ever . He doesn't make sports center top 10 nightly . Look if you think that song did it I guess when Biggie mentioned Jordan that made his shoes more popular right?

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I aint buying that for a second man

Unless I am overestimating the brand loyalty that nike has :jbhmm: :jbhmm:

Except for Kobe their sig lines have been horrendous for the past few years, people legit haven't been buying them, and people just flock to the retro J's. People haven't bought LeBrons since Miami and people haven't bought KDs since he's been to the finals

Romey Rome

All Star
Daps
I went to my Lil brother basketball practice today. 16 -17 year olds. Of the 16 kids there there was 8 in under armor 6 in nikes and 2 in the d rose reeboks. I gotta say I was very surprised. Good job steph and under armor :salute:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Kanye says hello:

adidas-yeezy-boost-low-official-photos-june-27th-01.jpg

Adidas is winning in the lifestyle/casual niche. Those tubulars, flux's. and ultra boosts are killing it in the streets. They're also seeing a resurgence in the Superstars and Stan Smiths (although these are staples and will always cycle in and out of popularity like air forces). They're really going hard on social media

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
nikkas talking about bbbbut I dont see nikkas rocking these to the club like gtfoh they are basketball sneakers, I go to foot locker often and always see little kids with their parents copping these shyts, I get a little proud inside:mjcry:
these shoes are big amongst kids and basketball players from elementary to high school and the aau circuit.. so no u wont see a nikka wearing them to get fly but that doesnt mean they arent being worn:comeon:

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
oh and lebron and kd's latest models are ugly af so they deserve to sell low:scust:
kobes sales are disheartening tho considering he's in his last season:mjcry:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I concur. Like you, I have never seen anyone wearing Under Armor or Steph Curry, and I live in one of the biggest cities in North America. I see Yeezy's all the time here and Louboutins as well, but never Curr's. These numbers aren't worth the paper they're printed on.

It's called perspective. If you're in the type of scenes or environments that you'll see louboutins and yeezys then of course you're not going to see under armour shoes. Do you know anyone that's bought shoes from Zappos? Probably not and neither do I, but I'm sure you know or have been around people that have bought stuff from flightclub yet Zappos is a BILLION dollar company. By your statement flightclub should have comparable revenue to zappos and they're not even batting in the same league. Miley Cyrus shouted out flightclub on a popular song and with that I doubt their sales even came close to 1/100th of that of zappos

Last edited: