Steph Curry Got Them Under Armour Numbers Going Nuts...

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
Steph Curry is black excellence personified.

No doubt, but basketball shoes are probably much more popular than football shoes/equipment.

Also, The Rock has something to do with it too.

if Under Armour is smart, they get Cam, Steph, and Rock in some kind of commercial campaign. like multiple commercials involving them

The Villain

Superstar
Daps
I want to meet these people buying UA shoes. I work in sports apparel and the UA apparel sells about as well as Nike and its generally well received. Personally I like UA apparel well enough but all my shoes are Nike/Jordan so theres no point in mixing brands like that.

Customers recoil when I mention adidas for anything.:russ:

But we cant even give UA shoes away. and when I go to my bball clients events and shyt none of the kids rock UA shoes at all when its left up to them.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
if Under Armour is smart, they get Cam, Steph, and Rock in some kind of commercial campaign. like multiple commercials involving them

I'm not sure how I feel about that duo. I mean, on one side you have a cocky young kid who loves overcelebrating and grandstanding on his opponents whenever he makes a good play. How will he fit in with Cam? :patrice:

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
Y'all need to remember Brady switched over all the way back in 2010 when the stock was trading at $51 a share and he took his ENTIRE payment as stock. It's trading at $84 today.

The amount of shares they had to have given him join had to have been lucrative is fukk since they only paid him shares. Let's pretend it was a low end contract of say,$5 mil for 5 years.....that would be like 100,000 shares.

He's made $33 on every share they gave him, lmao.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
BTW- Under Armor is still down like 15% in the last 3 months and trades with a ridiculous 80+ P/E
Nike is still dominating..Adidas is the one who is the big loser in all of this lol, that Harden shyt gotta be hurting them. Dude has been pretty quiet this season

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Nike is still dominating..Adidas is the one who is the big loser in all of this lol, that Harden shyt gotta be hurting them. Dude has been pretty quiet this season
Kanye says hello:

adidas-yeezy-boost-low-official-photos-june-27th-01.jpg