Steph Curry ain’t tryna live next to you ni99as! Says No to new development in his backyard

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps

boi-aint-no-way-boi.gif

Bruh go on YouTube and type Atherton mansion tour

Who the fukk this developer was trying to fool with building affordable housing there.

Again Steph aint even a 1%-er in that neighborhood

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Bruh go on YouTube and type Atherton mansion tour

Who the fukk this developer was trying to fool with building affordable housing there.

Again Steph aint even a 1%-er in that neighborhood

I'm assuming that price is for the land for someone to tear down and build, they ain't even bother to show what it looked like inside :dead:

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
I'm assuming that price is for the land for someone to tear down and build, they ain't even bother to show what it looked like inside :dead:

Real rich people might see the inside of that joint and wonder what kinda peasant live in that doghouse(mind you the shyt over 5 mil lmao)

Yea this was a tempest in a teacup cause I dont believe that PR spin that developer was pushing.

What's next they gon claim they trying to build affordable housing in Brentwood where Bron live or in Hidden Hills near the Kardashians

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
It’s not about safety, it’s about privacy. Having 10-20 units and however many people behind you poses a bigger threat to privacy (ie some clout chaser trying to befriend you or some weirdo snapping pics selling them to tmz) vs having one neighbor behind you who you can develop a good relationship with and a level of trust. One person who can buy a 30M home behind you is likely some VIP who wants privacy as well. The people who can buy 2-3M condos are regular dual income tech worker households making 600k-2M/yr…
I get the privacy angle, but he also mentioned safety. I don't think a tech worker making 600K a year is out in these streets jacking people.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I get the privacy angle, but he also mentioned safety. I don't think a tech worker making 600K a year is out in these streets jacking people.
bro, these are canned statements written by PR firms. this story has been circulating in the Bay for 4-5 months, and it was other billionaires with the same types of letters. this is just blowing up outside the bay now because curry "sent a letter"

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
It’s not about safety, it’s about privacy. Having 10-20 units and however many people behind you poses a bigger threat to privacy (ie some clout chaser trying to befriend you or some weirdo snapping pics selling them to tmz) vs having one neighbor behind you who you can develop a good relationship with and a level of trust. One person who can buy a 30M home behind you is likely some VIP who wants privacy as well. The people who can buy 2-3M condos are regular dual income tech worker households making 600k-2M/yr…

You don't have an absolute right to privacy outside the confines of your 4 walls. If I'm walking down the street in Alberton and I see Ayesha sunbathing on her lawn from across the street, I could take a picture. What I could do with that picture is restricted of course (I can't use it to advertise my own product) but otherwise she can't sue me for seeing her from a public place.

Now if Steph and Ayesha put up a fence around their property with some long trees/shrubs to conceal their actions in the yard, and I took a drone, or cracked the fence to get a peek, that would be a violation of their privacy.

So in this context, if they get some condos behind them, they have to adjust to the reality that they don't own the space outside their property, and they'll need to move accordingly (not sunbath outside). Or gain an exception and plant some big ass trees around their property to obscure would be observers. Saves the planet too.

If they are weirdos who hate the idea of being in the public gaze the solution is real simple. Buy the entire block and fence it. Make it an estate where you gotta drive 5 minutes from the gate to the house. Otherwise, as citizens living in a society, putting pressure on local government to block housing (as a solution to shortages in housing) because you have some extreme privacy requirements is a dikk move.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
If they are weirdos who hate the idea of being in the public gaze the solution is real simple. Buy the entire block and fence it.
:russell: Then y'all would cry "He buying up all the land!"

He's a taxpayer in the town and his opinions on land use deserve to be heard.

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
:russell: Then y'all would cry "He buying up all the land!"

He's a taxpayer in the town and his opinions on land use deserve to be heard.

If he can afford that amount of prime real estate in Alberton more power to him.

His opinions on land use deserve to be heard. His opinions also deserve to be mocked and derided. And ignored.