Steph Curry ain’t tryna live next to you ni99as! Says No to new development in his backyard

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
What’s the problem? Folk pay a premium for privacy… You not paying 30m for a property only for developers to come talk about they building multi family units in your neighborhood.. You damn right folk will piss a bytch.. shyt like that will instantly decrease your property value

What an a$$hole! Boo fukking hoo your stupid ass property value may go down, despite the opportunity to give people who really need a place to stay a place to stay.

King Poetic

A.K.A. Curve
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
I can’t argue his point

My grandparents once lived in a nice middle class neighborhood with a handful of hard working black folks, then next thing u know section 8 started happening and apartment buildings started accepting riff raffs and next thing u know neighborhood started falling apart and crime picked up

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I can’t argue his point

My grandparents once lived in a nice middle class neighborhood with a handful of hard working black folks, then next thing u know section 8 started happening and apartment buildings started accepting riff raffs and next thing u know neighborhood started falling apart and crime picked up
Obviously. People get it, they just hate that it's true.