Step Up: Come in here and name the posters that you dont like

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So now you're going to act like you weren't up in msConception's inbox trying to find a happy ending my nikka? :laugh:
And then you're begging for a man to post a pic of himself and posting pics of yourself to him? :pachaha:
You're softer than that Orangutan getting raped in Borneo fakkit. :wow: :ohhh:

Jimmy_bieber_Popcorn_cu-thumb-350x197-14878.gif

• Dap
Reactions: YBE

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Noooooope! I never holla'd at Ms.Conception. I can holla at her on twitter about that right now if you want and get her to clear it. Cause I neva. Me and her dont even live remotely close to each other.

Damm Champs I thought you was gonna come harder that :usure:

Oh & yea, where ya pics at bow wow? You scared your nerdy ass aint gonna live up to tha height you've set yourself up to on here?

I actually believe you.

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
:popcorn:

Romanti bout to claim a W

:youngsabo:

But fukk that. I want champs to throw up a pic. He always talking that Mickey mC Fly shyt.

Time and time brehh's have tested me n I ALWAYS show and prove. This lil fakkit on the other hand always makes up some bullshyt excuse and hides.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Noooooope! I never holla'd at Ms.Conception. I can holla at her on twitter about that right now if you want. Cause I neva. Me and her dont even live remotely close.
Damm Champs I thought you was gonna come harder that :usure:
Oh & yea, where ya pics at bow wow? You scared your nerdy ass aint gonna live up to tha height you've set yourself up to on here?
:skip: But you did though. She saw you following me in a thread, told me about how you sent her a pic. Sent it to me voluntarily. Said you were ugly. Who lies about that shyt, lol. :laugh:

Drine is nice as fukk. You think she's gonna tell you that you're ugly to your face? Or even say she said that if you ask her?
ed-lover-come-on-son.jpg

I haven't talked to her in a while. Tell her DaChamp says hey when you grow the balls to ask her if you're ugly or not. Lol.

I've posted my pic many times on SOHH. Had some of SOHH's finest and most simped smitten with me and hitting me up to start convo. I look nothing like a nerd/ugly creature/you.

:skip:

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Somebody's getting :mad:

:mjpls:

:heh:

No matter what princess comes back with. It will not be a pic. Son knows he is living his imaginary player fantasy's online. It wont match with the image he portrays out here.

• Dap
Reactions: YBE

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
:skip: But you did though. She saw you following me in a thread, told me about how you sent her a pic. Sent it to me voluntarily. Said you were ugly. Who lies about that shyt, lol. :laugh:

Drine is nice as fukk. You think she's gonna tell you that you're ugly to your face? Or even say she said that if you ask her?
ed-lover-come-on-son.jpg

I haven't talked to her in a while. Tell her DaChamp says hey when you grow the balls to ask her if you're ugly or not. Lol.

I've posted my pic many times on SOHH. Had some of SOHH's finest and most simped smitten with me and hitting me up to start convo. I look nothing like a nerd/ugly creature/you.

:skip:

:beli:

Hahahaha alright playboy :aicmon: . Its safe to see we are finished here.

Edit: In a matter of fact. Put up the picture that Drinee sent you of me. I mean it should still be in ya inbox and shyt right?
:mjpls:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Me n U aint always on the best of terms. But trust me breh. My slate is clean. Only sohh posters im cool with are one's on the east.

Honestly, I have no issue with you.. I do know that A2M likes to fabricate shyt and gossips like a schoolgirl. I mean, he's always "hearing things" from some broad on AIM.